Zero Punctuation: Ninja Gaiden 3

OuendanCyrus

Jun 16, 2010
"Top half making escape attempts." Oh god, I shouldn't laugh as much as I did.

But yeah, the game was easier compared to the others.

Qitz

Mar 6, 2011
Ha. The Nindger part was great.

Not really a surprise even Ninja Gaiden has nerfed itself, publishers seem to think gamers don't want hard games.

Wonder how many people will be correcting their screen with the "Gay-den" vs "Guy-den" ways to pronounce it.

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
There's a Ninja Gaiden 3?

Also, one would think that cape would have been more of a liability at this point.

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
So the first part of the game is about a cockney millitia group kidnaping and tourturing David Cameron? Sign me up! ...What do you mean they're the bad guys?

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
I thought the only lesson you were supposed to take from Call of Duty was "don't be rip off 'Call of Duty'"?

doggy go 7

Jul 28, 2010
the image of David Cameron with a bullet through his head is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen :)

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
"So imagine how bad it looks AFTER he gets cursed"

I think i laughed way harder at that than i really should have. I blame the "teehee, i made a funny" noise that followed >_>

Aiddon_v1legacy

Nov 19, 2009
There is no such thing as Team Ninja anymore, it's only comprised of a bunch of drek lacking direction. Guess people ought to be sending Sakamoto apology letters and a box of chocolates for their criticisms of Other M

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
It really is sad. I was excited to hear that they made another Ninja Gaiden because I loved 1 and 2. I loved the challenge of them, but no, they had to go soft and make this one more accessible to the every-gamer. Fuck Team Ninja.

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
Huh, no mention on how the game trys to make you feel sorry for killing everyone? And all the terrorist shout out lines like "I dont want to die" when you wound them? And then story then just abandons it about half way? To me thats what really irrated me.

I've been hearing the game's new producer is pretty much a hack and made several bad decisions. Who decides to get rid of almost everything implimented in the past two games like multiple weapons and enemys, buying items and upgrading, non regenerating health, all the gore, and all the challange? Sure the first guy might of been a pervert and had all the female characters barly dressesd, but at least he knew how to make a good game. This game overall is actually good, but not by the previous NG standards.

Also I hear you can use the PS3's Sixaxis to freely jiggle the melons on that one female ninja mentioned.

CTYR

Mar 25, 2012
Urgh...
Again, it seems that Kid Icarus: Uprising, the game that is actually a challenge and takes good aspects from past games, has been passed up for a simple game about a ninja wearing the most improbable sneaky suit possible.
Please Yahtzee, please, review Kid Icarus soon! I don't care if you disagree with me and criticize it to the point that all that's left is its little golden laurel and a blood stain, I just want someone to recognize the game for pete's sake!

Steve the Pocket

Mar 30, 2009
Qitz said:
Wonder how many people will be correcting their screen with the "Gay-den" vs "Guy-den" ways to pronounce it.
It's especially funny because he did pronounce it properly in his Ninja Gaiden 2 review.

Balkan

Sep 5, 2011
Every video from yz is like a opening christmas present . You never know video he will make and most of the times its a dissapointment .

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Yahtzee forgot to mention the part where you crouch behind cover and toss shurikens at anyone who pops up from behind opposing cover.

nub the samurai

Jul 12, 2010
Kind of figured Yahtzee was going to hate it. All I've seen in terms of feedback for Ninja Gaiden 3 is that it is awful.