Zero Punctuation: Nintendo 3DS

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
it was rushed out a bit quick, Im annoyed the online store isnt even up yet but its launch titles are about as good as any system launch, almost no modern system has launched with a strong line up of games

Deus mortuus est

Apr 26, 2011
Yep, I probably won't be buying the 3DS. Didn't like the DS much, and this doesn't seem like much of an improvement.

Sethzard

Megalomaniac
Dec 22, 2007
Country
United Kingdom
I didn't think he would be able to review portal till next week. Good points if a bit flamebateish.

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
Yahtzee Croshaw: Soon-to-be-banned from the local playgrounds and preschools. The country is a safer place for this.

Deminobody

Nov 18, 2009
It's always funny to watch the video and then come back to look at the people who rushed to make a comment and inadvertently asked about something covered in the video they were in too much of a hurry to watch. *cough* Portal 2 requests *cough*

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
Every time they have a success it is followed by a failure? Which was the last failure? I didn't think the Gamecube did that bad, especially with Metroid Prime.

BlueJoneleth

Feb 8, 2011
I've got one and am happy with it. But I agree there is not much on it for the moment. Well the DS didn't have much at the start either and got tons of good games later, so let's be patient for now.

Fusioncode9

Sep 23, 2010
Have no interest in the 3DS. The 3D aspect doesn't appeal to me, the launch lineup is pathetic, and the only that game announced that seems worth getting is Ocarina of Time. I am excited for the NGP, as long as it doesn't require me to have to get a second job.

CrazT

Sep 19, 2009
Expected Portal 2 (like everyone else), but I think it was interesting to see something a bit different (as in, a console "overview", in a sense) rather than another review of just a game. Great nonetheless!!!

DJDarque

Words
Aug 24, 2009
HankMan said:
Fitting that the 3DS has such an in-depth critique.
You absolutely love making puns, don't you?

OT: Yeah, I wasn't impressed by the 3DS either.

repeating integers

Mar 17, 2010
Portal 2 should be an interesting review - "Hey! Let's see how much I can praise this game without losing my fanbase!"

Also I couldn't stop laughing at the 3DS in the top hat who "didn't want to associate with riff-raff".