Zero Punctuation: No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle

JHelfrich

Aug 6, 2009
Wow, I was not expecting to see an Alex Kidd reference. I guess I had assumed that since Yahtzee hadn't played much NES growing up he probably hadn't even touched the SMS. It was more popular in the UK than the US though, wasn't it?

Waif

MM - It tastes like Candy Corn.
Mar 20, 2010
Great video ^~^! I especially loved the Rebecca Mayes reference >~<! All things considered ^~^!

Baba Kifo

Apr 3, 2010
"... Because after you've jammed a corkscrew through someone's palm, you might as well give it a twist while you're at it!"

Another T-shirt Worthy Quote from Yahtzee!

FallenMessiah88

So fucking thrilled to be here!
Jan 8, 2010
Lol funny as always. The analogy with Suda51 and the ball is actually kind off how i picture him too.

Ickorus

Mar 9, 2009
Ok so I have an advert playing after clicking the video and it's more of a bloody documentary, it kept playing after the ZP video began. -.-

rebus_forever

Jan 28, 2009
i think the best response to rmm woulda been to repost the vid for sims 3, that wouldve been uber mature : D

Sabbad

Apr 9, 2008
10 minutes to get the video because of the stupid Nissan advert. Then the sounds of the Nissan advert continued right the way through the review.

Go fuck yourself Escapist. Ask me to pay for Zero Punctuation and I probably would. Selling out to companies that insist on adverts as irritating as this makes me want to puke up your greed in disgust.

gto1969

Jun 27, 2010
i sespect the problem with NMH2 was theat the first one didn't make as much money as ubisoft would have liked and only put a limmited bidget towrd the second and thats why it seemed lacking and or lazy

thiosk

Sep 18, 2008
Dear Y,

I totally lost track of what the hell you were talking about after a while.

Sincerely,
Me

beema

Aug 19, 2009
lol @ the rebecca mayes shout out.

veetamin E deficiency really kills that many people?

sammi43055

Feb 23, 2010
No More Heroes 2 is desperately struggling to be a good game. I love it when Wii games are reviewed. waggle waggle

darian Nenith

Nov 18, 2009
Funny review. Oddly enough I enjoyed the 8-bit minigames more than I enjoyed the rest of the game. I thought that the boss fights didn't have enough character this time around. I mean when you compare something like the Dr. Peace battle or the Holly Summers fight in NMH 1 to creepy murderer arsonist guy with a flamethrower battle or ugly steroidal football player with cheerleaders in a mech suit, the ones in NMH2 are just less interesting.

Ultraguy

Nov 18, 2009
Omg I live in swindon... how did you learn that swindon is in the opposite direction of intresting things D: