Zero Punctuation: No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle

chinangel

Sep 25, 2009
Erana said:
Now that's just disappointing. This is the first I've really heard about NMH2, and while this is Yahzee's paid-to-insult commentary, it really does sound like the game's gone downhill. Oh, well. I don't have my friend's wii to borrow any more, so I guess by the time I get to play it, it will be cheap enough to be worth my money.
Also, does Travis really have one of those body pillows in the game? They freak me out terribly. When I was in Japan this spring, they had those pillow cases in claw machines. And the arcades were absolute sausage fests; the only Japanese female I saw in two arcade buildings was in full anime regalia for a promotional event.
you know, it doesn't surprise me he has one of those pillows as he practically rapes his poster in the first game in one scene (a bit grammatically awkward but wtv)

I don't play the NMH games myself but i have friends that do and I watch them.

Endocrom

Apr 6, 2009
I heard the boss, Letz Shake, is in #2 as well. If his battle is anything like the first, the game will be totally awesome.

Demongeneral109

Jan 23, 2010
He could not have picked a better obsession example than Haruhi Suzumiya... for she is god(Haruhiism anyone?) Loved the review... kinda sad I fit the obsession thing to a T(see avatar and understand nyoro~)

Bobbity

Mar 17, 2010
Is Yahtzee alright? He sounds... different... this week, but maybe that's just my imagination.

thegamingbrit

Aug 10, 2009
A classic controller? WHAT!!!!! Yahtzee you scoundrel. The executions in No More Heroes with the wiimote are the best part. How can a classic controller be better.

Tim Chuma

Jul 9, 2010
"So I don't get stabbed by Rebecca Mayes" HAHAHAHAHA!, but that's exactly what I want to see! Film it! Film it!

esliang

Nov 18, 2009
Great Rebecca Mayes reference. I was kind of hoping for a short little review of the song, thoug. Or maybe a rebuttal song is in order?

Anyway, this is one of the funnier ZP's I've seen in a while. Great work.

furry-ryuu-ken

Jun 16, 2010
Quite a few cats in oh most every episode i've seen.
What about fire-breathing golden lions?
"All the women wear fetish outfits and they are ether in love with you or have to be bloodly murdered" So what CAN be found in tube zero-zero-fifty-one?

Tylenol

Feb 11, 2009
Words cannot describe how much I hate this game
I plan to try to get my money back or throw it at a homeless man if that fails

But actually.