Zero Punctuation: Oblivion

n00bas

Jul 7, 2009
I also had to get the manual just for the key to drop anything, but it wasn't that or the lack of any characteristics from the NPC's that made me stop playing it.

The reason why I stopped playing this game was because when I tried to push my horse off a castle, it first was standing in mid-air and when it finally decided to fall down it didn't die. The second time I just jumped down with the horse with the result that I was riding on it on top of the door below going almost verticaly.

crampy

Dec 3, 2009
Oblivion Cheat Page by Gamespot.com Australia [http://au.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/theelderscrollsivoblivion/hints.html]

David Bray

Jan 8, 2010
I can't talk about this game without foaming at the mouth. May favourite game is Morrowind. This is horrible.
It removed any aesthetic style, removed any charm, made everyone look bored, removed uniquities, destroyed application, made your player-character a damn mailman, ruined all the unique equipment, killed Patrick Stewart, and lumped everything in a generic fantasy setting that could quite literally have been the teletubby field. I hate this game with a passion.
Combat was nice though.

Tevana

Mar 28, 2010
Yah my first encounter with the begger woman made me go back to her just to make sure my mind wasnt playing tricks on me. Then when she was using her 2 voices im like "o_o....-.- who the fuck are you fooling" and pretty much didnt wana go near her after that.But i really didnt wana go near any NPC cuz of how ugly they looked, creeped me out.

Bek359

Feb 23, 2010
I, too, love Oblivion, but it does have issues. General bugginess, not-very-good voice acting apart from Captain Picard, Boromir, and the Prophet of Truth (Uriel Septim, Martin Septim, and Mankar Camoran, respecively), etc. And the "stupid conversation pie" i.e. the persuasion minigame is completely useless once you get the ability to create your own spells and just create a spell of Charm 100 pts for 3 seconds. It eliminates any need for the pie, since you can make anybody love you for the duration of the conversation, and it's very low cost as well.

Poeschi

May 23, 2010
For me, that catpiss joke was Yahtzees best one eeeever. I´m still out of breath...

redblinky

May 27, 2010
Does the Zero Punctuation stuff in the store every get restocked or is it pretty much out of stock forever?

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
I'm pissed he still hasn't reviewed Morrowind, I want to know what he thought of that. I thought it was vastly better, even if both Morrowind and Oblivion are awesome games.

rabidkanid

Mar 26, 2008
I bought the game 2 days ago, spent 16hrs playing the game....and I don't like it. That's really all I can say. I feel exhausted and don't even want to explain myself. Just another super popular game that everyone likes but I find issues with it that kill the game for me.