Zero Punctuation: Okami HD

Thinkpad4_v1legacy

Dec 15, 2016
Ok, why has the Escapist made all the Zero Punctuation videos start muted? Or is this a horrible site update that bugged out and borked the player?

RedRockRun

sneaky sneaky
Jul 23, 2009
Let's see, Postal 2 obviously comes to mind. Then there's that South Park game that was on the N64 and PS1 where you could piss on snowballs and throw them which is sort of like widdling on people. Could you piss on enemies in Conker's Bad Fur Day? That seems like the type of game where you could piss on enemies.

144_v1legacy

Apr 25, 2008
Jorpho said:
CollieDog said:
I first played this game on the Wii, and the brush controls worked really well with the wii-mote; It drastically sped up the pace of battles.
Gee, I remember many of the reviews bitterly complaining that the Wiimote was too jumpy and imprecise.
If so, I can only imagine that they didn't play both versions.
Sure, sometimes the game misinterpreted your drawing.
But in the Wii version, in the span of 1.5 seconds, you could pause, draw a circle with a line in it, unpause, and if that didn't create the bomb as expected, you could repeat that scenario again in another 1.5 seconds (a grand total of 3 seconds). Meanwhile, with an analog stick, doing the action just once takes around 15 seconds. The Wii version had fast combat, and, like Metroid Prime and Splatoon, was a rare example of motion controls being superior to analog.

Ima Lemming

Jan 16, 2009
Thinkpad4 said:
Ok, why has the Escapist made all the Zero Punctuation videos start muted? Or is this a horrible site update that bugged out and borked the player?
It's been happening with old Moviebob and Jim Sterling videos, too. So, yeah, site bug because there's no tech team.

mrdude2010

Aug 6, 2009
I don't know if this game really has "enemies," per se, but you can pee on everything in My Summer Car.