Zero Punctuation: Overwatch vs Battleborn

C14N

May 28, 2008
Johnny Novgorod said:
C14N said:
Johnny Novgorod said:
Worgen said:
It wasnt someone saying "sexist" it was someone saying "I don't think she would pose like that."
"I don't think she would pose in such a sexist way".
It's not sexist, it's just sexually suggestive.
Right you are, but the outcry was over sexism, not the perception of what Tracer's "character" would and wouldn't do.
But that's literally the opposite of what happened. I don't recall seeing any "outcry", it was just some fan giving feedback on their forum and saying he doesn't think posing in a sexually suggestive way suited the character of Tracer the way it would with someone like Black Widow.

Biodeamon

Apr 11, 2011
Mei isn't even chubby though she's just wearing a thick parka for the cold. It's just creepy tumblr guys pushing their fetish on a character.

Biodeamon

Apr 11, 2011
Mullahgrrl said:
Ok.

This is the point at wich I am sick of yahzee.

I have followed him from the pre-escapist start and had ups and downs et c. but for whatever reason this is the point I just feel bloated of him.
why? cause he insulted your favourite game? what do you mean bloated of him?

Mullahgrrl

Apr 20, 2008
Biodeamon said:
Mullahgrrl said:
Ok.

This is the point at wich I am sick of yahzee.

I have followed him from the pre-escapist start and had ups and downs et c. but for whatever reason this is the point I just feel bloated of him.
why? cause he insulted your favourite game? what do you mean bloated of him?
No, we have pretty much the same taste and I agree with all but one points he made and I don't really care about that one.

It is just that I have been listening to him for almost 10 years and I am just sick of his sense of humor and way of communicating. Much like if you just ate three Sachertorten and wild horses couldn't convince you to finish the forth one.