Sep 11, 2008
First Game's Deus Ex...
Second's Silent Hill 2
Third's PoP SoT obviously
Fourth's Spiderman 2
Fifth's Fantasy World Dizzy

khipmunk

Oct 19, 2008
...Am i the only one to actually remember Fantasy World Dizzy? It's an EGG! And it ROLLS!

Arionis

Oct 19, 2008
snuffler post=6.68312.624211 said:
1) Portal
2)
3) PoP Sands of Time
4)
5)

Yeah I'm good.

*edit* I'm surprised Psychonauts isn't in your top 5...You seemed to have such a glowing review of it... what with the pen between the fingers crunching pain ow ow thing.
1) Portal
2) Silent Hill 2
3) PoP Sands of Time
4) Spider Man 2
5) Fantasy World Dizzy

*shrug*

ash.bishop

Oct 31, 2008
Agreed! I played the first game three times in like, a week but had to force myself to finish the second. The third? I think the characterization was still good. You didn't mention the Prince's hilarious inner dialogue with his alter ego.

Prince: "I should do something! (about those Babylonians perishing horribly under the rusty swords of sand monsters)"
Alter Prince: "Fall to your death! That'll be of GREAT use to them!"

You don't love the Alter Ego's sarcasm? It's awesome!!!

seraphmaclay

Nov 4, 2008
Yahtzee, you amazing bastard...why haven't you mentioned anything about the Spiderman series...Spiderman 2 was awesome, there was a reason I recognized it as soon as I saw it. Activision's first follow up after it, Ultimate Spider Man, wasn't bad either...but why haven't you brought up Spiderman 3, or Friend or Foe, or, even worse, Web of Shadows...hell, that last one was just last month.

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
Ep1c Fla1l said:
4 is spiderman 3 not resident evil 4
Sorry, it's Spider-Man 2, he said in his review of Web of Shadows how much he loved the game, plus, if you look close enough you can tell that it's the Spider-Man 2 cover.

Also, can anyone tell me which review it was when he said "I think Hitler was right!" (I know he doesn't really think so, but that line was so hilarious)

Inconnu24

Apr 6, 2009
crazyhaircut94 said:
Also, can anyone tell me which review it was when he said "I think Hitler was right!" (I know he doesn't really think so, but that line was so hilarious)
XBLA Double Bill

nettkenneth

Apr 6, 2009
snuffler said:
1) Portal
2)
3) PoP Sands of Time
4)
5)

Yeah I'm good.

*edit* I'm surprised Psychonauts isn't in your top 5...You seemed to have such a glowing review of it... what with the pen between the fingers crunching pain ow ow thing.
spider man 2 and silent hill 2 as well i think

Undyingmarksman

Apr 14, 2009
1. Portal
2. Silent hill 2
3. POP sands of time
4. Spiderman 2
5. Fantasy world dizzy

tiz the right answer and don't go to hard on a brit.

theunreliablecritic

Jun 13, 2009
i have played the two thrones and i have a few things to say about the game, YZ should have mentioned the terrible voice acting in it, but i love the sarcastic comments the inner voice makes every now and then while the prince talks about the stories and memories that he should forget about during combat and very confusing puzzles.

infamous619

Jul 3, 2009
the top five games you listed in the video were portal, silent hill 2, prince of persia sands of time, spider man 2, and fantasy world dizzy.

Chai Mochi

Sep 13, 2009
1.Portal
2.Silent Hill 2
3.Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
4.Spiderman 2
5.Fantasy World Dizzy

Hurray for disgust :D >> the 4th one took me a while...if it's right that is

Cyberjester

Oct 10, 2009
varulfic said:
Starnerf post=6.68312.624229 said:
1) That Dizzy game on the Commodore
2) Portal
3) PoP SoT
4) Psychonauts
5) ummm... Trilby?
Silent Hill 2.
Painkiller's in there.

"It shoots shuriken's and lightening"
Portal and PoP: SoT of course.

The shuriken's and lightening bit was what got me playing the game. And it's as fun as it sounds. :D

Now.. I vote we hack the studio releasing the PoP film to make it awesome. For the lulz..

Also, are all the Yahtzee videos as funny with the volume muted as this one was?

Sentient6

Nov 26, 2009
I'm guessing Saints Row 2 has joined the Top Something list, since this review.
Also this review has convinced me to replay the Sands of Time trilogy.. After I swore I will NOT replay it for the fifth time...