Zero Punctuation: Prototype 2

VonKlaw

Jan 30, 2012
"Possibly Liverpool" made me spew milkshake over my desk...expecially after last night. >.>

axlryder

victim of VR
Jul 29, 2011
Ha, one of the shittiest games I've played in a while and Yahtzee gives it a positive review. Well, positive for Yahtzee.

Qitz

Mar 6, 2011
Can you pull the same trick with prototype as with Batman and just change the system date to unlock stuff?

Also, am I the pretty one? I am aren't I?

porpoise hork

Fly Fatass!! Fly!!!
Dec 26, 2008
Sad thing is for me I a PC gamer get to wait even longer to play it than Yhatzee had to.

VonKlaw said:
"Possibly Liverpool" made me spew milkshake over my desk...expecially after last night. >.>
The fact that so many British people rip on Liverpool makes me wonder if the individuals from there are actually that bad.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
I knew you'd like it, even though it's been getting ripped by critics. I haven't played it, but I did like the first one. Lots of funny parts, the pretty one and Liverpool especially.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
This is pretty much what I thought was going to be the case. Fun game, but tries too take itself too seriously.

I can't make it to the Expo this year sadly, but I can always shower praises on you guys and girls in the comments until I can.

May it be the first of many!

Sixcess

Feb 27, 2010
Funniest ZP in quite a while.

I'm not sure what I'll think of the game - I enjoyed the first in a mindless psychotic spectacle kind of way, but the second sounds bleh.

MonkeyPunch

Feb 20, 2008
I found this episode had a ton of amusing quips.
One really did make me laugh out loud though:
"...so what with Alex Mercer being established by the end of Prototype as having the destructive potential of Godzilla... operating a forklift without regulated training..."

Excellent episode.

Also, I really did enjoy the first, so I'll be getting the second.

snave

Nov 10, 2009
So what's that, the 5th game he's actually gone so far as to recommend? Quite impressive considering its a sequel.

Angry Camel

Mar 21, 2011
Unless I take time off uni, I can't make it to the expo. I'll see what people say about it and maybe do it next year.

Hmm. Maybe Prototype 2 will make a good rental for me. Also, was that imp a John Defoe cameo? (last minute or so of the video)

maninahat

Nov 8, 2007
Ho hum, I finally saw the first Infamous being played the other day. Looks incredibly tedious and protracted, with cut and paste enemies, horrible story telling and ugly grey scenery and animations. Is the original Prototype any better? Come to think of it, is Infamous 2 any better?

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
porpoise hork said:
Sad thing is for me I a PC gamer get to wait even longer to play it than Yhatzee had to.

VonKlaw said:
The fact that so many British people rip on Liverpool makes me wonder if the individuals from there are actually that bad.
We British just pick on everyone. Seem as having an empire isn't cool anymore we've gotten accustomed to maintaining our ego's by making fun of absolutely everybody around us. The only variation depends on where specifically you live. For example, I'm from Lincolnshire where we don't get many Scousers so it's not so much fun to insult them. Yorkshiremen on the other hand...

disappointed

Sep 14, 2011
You're now going to have to go to Liverpool and apologize. It is the way of things.

Also, having Yahtzee look right at me at the end is truly terrifying. Like being noticed by a lion while on safari. Or a Liverpudlian.