Zero Punctuation: Prototype

headshotcatcher

Feb 27, 2009
JordanMillward_1 said:
Brilliant! Yet another great review by Mr Croshaw.

I wonder which developer will have the picture finished first...
I wonder whether they'll do it at all (I sure hope so, it'd be so hilarious).

Anyway nice to see this is a game Yahtzee actually likes, eventhough the whipfist is not THAT overpowered, the claws can kill a group of people at long ranges too (with the secondary attack)

HardRockSamurai

May 28, 2008
He will give the award to the developer who sends him the best picture of the game's main character in a bra???

Sucker Punch, Radical, get to work!

Zydrate

Apr 1, 2009
I played this on my friends PS3 yesterday and will do some more later today (hopefully). It's not bad, if a little odd. Personally I just wish it felt more like grand theft auto. Sure, I only played 1 hour so I'm not sure if every soldier and their mother continues to fire at me even when I'm just standing around... but in the first hour that's how it is. I'm not sure if it continues to be like that, and I hope not. I just want to have some fun, and that doesn't always include killing every damn thing on the street.

AkJay

Feb 22, 2009
THAT WASN'T A FUCKING REVIEW! he was just comparing Prototype to Infamous, a review he ALREADY DID LAST WEEK! he barely reviewed Prototype, but i guess it's hard to do when he is down on the ground licking Infamous' balls.

Hallow'sEve

Sep 4, 2008
LOL
Emo Peter Pan
Mr. Bean as a mass murderer
Dahmer
ahhh...good times

Im my opinion though, Prototype > inFamous (unless Cole looks better in a bra)

Hallow'sEve

Sep 4, 2008
AkJay said:
THAT WASN'T A FUCKING REVIEW! he was just comparing Prototype to Infamous, a review he ALREADY DID LAST WEEK! he barely reviewed Prototype, but i guess it's hard to do when he is down on the ground licking Infamous' balls.
God forbid you don't watch it if you don't like it.

Jaebird

Aug 19, 2008
I would assume Alex Mercer would look good in a bra, considering he can just absorb some bikini model =P

LazyAza

May 28, 2008
Meh both games are craptastic imo, people should go buy Red Faction instead. Its on both systems and is a hell of alot more fun.

MK Tha Rebel

Jun 12, 2009
"Eat and old man, take his appearance, climb up the tallest building, then elbow drop 200 stories down onto his confused wife."
GREATEST. IDEA. EVER. Gonna go do that now.

Oh, hilarious review as always by Yahtzee.

One more thing, props to Prototype for including the elbow drop and the rock bottom in the game.

Macar

Jun 16, 2009
I will be very ammused if one of the developers takes Yahtzee up oh the bra challenge

undeadfly

Jun 23, 2009
Funny review! Though im still not quite sure I want to buy it. Though shape shifting and framing other people for shape shifting sounds like devilishly evil fun.

AkJay

Feb 22, 2009
Hallow said:
AkJay said:
..How do i know i don't like it if i don't watch it to begin with? that's like saying i hate Ramen noodles even though i have never tried them, and i love Ramen Noodles.

Bootkiller

Master of Dimensions
Dec 27, 2008
Hallow said:
AkJay said:
No kidding! Why is it that people whine more than emo Peter Pan when Yahtzee doesn't do a review the exact same way that he has done others? Isn't the change nice to have? And besides, since when has Yahtzee done a review the way most other reviewers do (ex. numbered scores)?

On another note, I thought it was interesting that Yahtzee specified that they send pictures of the guys in womens' bras, as opposed to say, mens' bras. With all of the obese people out there, I would assume that they would probably exist.

Bob_F_It

It stands for several things
May 7, 2008
Thankyou for that; I was having trouble telling the difference between the two.