Zero Punctuation: Psychonauts

Alphakirby

May 22, 2009
Only one issue with the game:The Cobweb Duster bug (It's a bug that removes your cobweb duster from your inventory and places it back in the store,forcing you to A.Reload an old save B.Cheat the item back in or C.Buy it again)

deadTLF

Jan 20, 2010
I went out and bought this game after i saw this review.
I love the game!!! It was one of my favorites even if the last level is painful to play due to level design. But the story line is top notch and it is just pure fun. I have yelled at all my friends who have not played the game and the few who have tried it said it was amazing. Thank you Yahtzee for bringing this beautiful game into my life.

vuxnut

Sep 8, 2009
I still have yet to play this game. I'm a huge Tim Schafer fan but this is his one game that has slipped through my fingers. guess i'll take Ben's advice and head over to steam.

vuxnut

Sep 8, 2009
I still have yet to play this game. I'm a huge Tim Schafer fan but this is his one game that has slipped through my fingers. guess i'll take Ben's advice and head over to steam.

exobook

Sep 28, 2011
Well double fine has updated the steam version of the game, lowering the difficulty of the final stages and adding a HD upgrade.

Pity its also brought in some major bugs, like the game not starting.

Marik Bentusi

Aug 20, 2010
Looking forward to Psychonauts 2 [http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-02-07-notch-offers-to-fund-double-fines-psychonauts-2]

Reincarnatedwolfgod

Jan 17, 2011
i just got the game during a steam sale(50% off of the $10 price)
i am enjoying it so far and it there were a few funny moments
over all my first impersonation that the game is fun with some of the flaws pointed out in this video. i feel like playing it more mainly because of the characters

i maybe should do the pen thing for not buying it earlier then again being hurt is no fun
edit: i actually did it
it was not really that painful but the pain lasted longer then i expected

Squidbulb

Jul 22, 2011
Well excuse me. I bought Portal and Beyond Good and Evil today and I'm buying Psychonauts on Saturday so I feel like a better person now. The only reason I haven't bought it already is because the main character just looks vaguely unsettling and has an annoying voice.
Edit: I bought it. It's not fun. The first time I've disliked a game that Yahtzee likes.

Dinosaur_Face

Sep 22, 2011
Squidbulb said:
I bought it. It's not fun. The first time I've disliked a game that Yahtzee likes.
You should try going a little further in to the game, it can be kind of a slow starter, it gets a lot more fun about halfway through.

ChaosDragoness

Jun 5, 2012
Good thing I used my left hand for that pen thing. I wouldn't be able to write anything down or draw for the rest of the night if I used my right hand ><