Zero Punctuation: ReCore

Dangeresque

Sep 28, 2016
The "lady from the new Star Wars" is named "Rey," thank you very much. Also, how can she have daddy issues if the movie doesn't even say who her dad is? Just a thought...

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
The jokes are multiplying, how can we maintain such frivolous breeding of misanthropic lust?? Take that muse away, boys!! We can't have ungrateful freeloaders getting too accustomed to this disgustingly charitable joy...Russia must already be laughing at us. I won't have it, i tell you! They will not be allowed to think they can win!!

*Ahem*

Oh, Oops.

HumanShale

Sep 23, 2016
Lol at the Brian Blessed joke.

When I heard you were moving I thought you might be coming back to poor old post-Brexit England, dilute the arsehole population a little bit.

Nope. America is it? Too good for England now, are we?

It's almost as if this country was about to get much, much worse.

Transdude1996

Mar 18, 2014
HumanShale said:

When I heard you were moving I thought you might be coming back to poor old post-Brexit England, dilute the arsehole population a little bit.

For some reason, it seems like a handful of British personalities are invading the U.S. as of late.

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
Read a couple reviews of this so far and they pretty much all say the same thing: It's okay.

And really, not much must be coming out right now if recore gets it's own ZP

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
HumanShale said:

I'm curious if Yahtzee will stay depending on who wins the election in November.

Thanatos2k

Aug 12, 2013
Daniel Greenberg said:
The "lady from the new Star Wars" is named "Rey," thank you very much. Also, how can she have daddy issues if the movie doesn't even say who her dad is? Just a thought...
...That's one of her daddy issues.

Goliath100

Sep 29, 2009
Scarim Coral said:
Wait, I thought Yatzee was in Australia or did he moved to the US?
He moved to the US, drowning out thousands of voices screaming: "No, no, you haven't finish Resident Evil 4 yet and you have only 3 bosses left."

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
Daniel Greenberg said:
The "lady from the new Star Wars" is named "Rey," thank you very much. Also, how can she have daddy issues if the movie doesn't even say who her dad is?
You just about answered your own question there.

nattemann

Dec 30, 2014
"so I might just vomit it all over the combat which is about as fun as nailing dogs to a wall."
Unclear if comparison between the combat and nailing dogs to a wall was meant to say it's boring or fun.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Welcome to America, Yahtzee! You picked a hell of a time to get here. I guess you didn't want to deal with post-Brexit England.
OT: I thought he would appreciate this game feeling like a throwback to the generation of the Dreamcast/PS2/Gamecube/first X-BOX.

geldonyetich

Aug 2, 2006
I would have thought the potential of a Trump presidency would have driven you away from America instead of coming closer to it, but I'm guessing this move was done to be closer to the doler outers of the paycheck.

As for Recore, before seeing this review I just thought it was a pretty photogenic-looking game that I was honestly a little boggled as to exactly what it was trying to accomplish in terms of gaming. Now that I have seen this review, my impression is the same but with slightly higher resolution.

PunkRex

Feb 19, 2010
Daniel Greenberg said:
So you're saying I shouldn't have any issues with the guy who rammed into my brother's car, while drunk, almost killing him as I don't know who he is...

And yet, here I am, still mad.

Auron225

Oct 26, 2009
HumanShale said:

The UK and the US are having a contest you see; who can destroy their own country the fastest. The UK is winning, but America has a Trump card...