Zero Punctuation: Red Faction Guerrilla

kristus

Jul 30, 2008
press "print screen" on your keyboard and paste it into a graphics program of your choice.

Skeletor 0

Jul 29, 2009
Stabby Joe said:
Now will people stop asking him to review it!?

Now I'm wondering what the next game in the ZP demand box will be?

As for the game itself, it is very fun, blowing up nearly everything in sight is a very good way to blow off steam. Sure its hard later but of course you also need challenge.

Also I don't get the complaints the world is bland... ITS MARS! It was like one ecosystem, maybe two if theories on it's water are true lol!
I'm not insulting your intelligence but you have no idea what mars may have been like. Nor do I or the games designers

Stabby Joe

Jul 30, 2008
Skeletor 0 said:
Stabby Joe said:
Now will people stop asking him to review it!?

Now I'm wondering what the next game in the ZP demand box will be?

As for the game itself, it is very fun, blowing up nearly everything in sight is a very good way to blow off steam. Sure its hard later but of course you also need challenge.

Also I don't get the complaints the world is bland... ITS MARS! It was like one ecosystem, maybe two if theories on it's water are true lol!
I'm not insulting your intelligence but you have no idea what mars may have been like. Nor do I or the games designers
May have been like? Sure is may have had life and it may have had varied landscapes at some point in the last billion years... But the game is set in the FUTURE and we have a good idea what it looks like NOW, which is pretty much like in the game but without the buildings and roads IE humans and in just over 100 years, terraforming its atmosphere is as far as we could only hope to get.

JUBBEJUB

Apr 2, 2010
Red Faction Guerilla is awesome, but it lags so incredibly much on my shit computer. So I plan to get a ps3 and then the game.
And then make a lot of mayhem.

FallenJellyDoughnut

Jun 28, 2009
JUBBEJUB said:
Red Faction Guerilla is awesome, but it lags so incredibly much on my shit computer. So I plan to get a ps3 and then the game.
And then make a lot of mayhem.
You might want to check the date before posting, you just bumped an old thread.

JUBBEJUB

Apr 2, 2010
Well yeah. I just wanted to comment on this video since this game interests me. Even though its an old thread.

Buddahcjcc

Sep 22, 2008
I like in his review how he complains that you cant blow up enough stuff in the first game then complains that you can too easily do it in this game. Whats to expect from a reviewer that says they hate the game before they even try it. I love the show an all but I dont take game buying tips from him lol

OurGloriousLeader

May 14, 2008
Just been replaying this game recently, and:

RF: Guerrilla > Just Cause 2

Seriously, there's a lot more interesting stuff to do in this game. JC2 has an awesome map and a grappling hook, but after it's pretty much just finding crates and blowing up buildings. At least Guerrilla got that last part down.

Also, it's a lot more fun to play second time round, as you know how things are going to play out more, allowing more tactics.

^^FACTS

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
Recently played this one, even wrote a review about it, bit thats beside the point. i agree that the physics are insane with whole building holding on a shoestring an refusing to collapse even after you repeatedly beat that shoestring with your norse might.
what i found as a workable strategy is get 4 or so guerillas let them deal with EDF and then just ignore everything and go on destroying your building. worked for the whole game really.