Zero Punctuation: Resident Evil: Revelations

ZippyDSMlee

Sep 1, 2007
I was going to make a witty comment but the page took 2 hours to load.....
Fix the sever issues already.....

XDravond

Something something....
Mar 30, 2011
We have a uniform lady, because in these games we have the policy to shoot things that look retarded.

That one made me remember to not drink fizzy drinks whilst watching ZP....
And Yahtzee didn't hate it so it must be fairly good... Now if I only had a 3Ds and more disposable income...

Trishbot

May 10, 2011
I loved the demo, and I've heard this is the best RE game in years. I'll get it soon.

Though it makes RE6, the "tries to appeal to everyone and compromise on everything" game, look more unappealing by the second.

Alphakirby

May 22, 2009
Shoggoth2588 said:
Well look at that; the critique was more positive than I was expecting it to be so maybe I'll buy a copy to be opened and played instead of the collectible, never-to-be-opened copy with the misspelled label.
Well if that's the case then my copy of Resident Evil: Revelaitons has lost more than a bit of it's value, because I opened it.

Also yes, the dodge mechanic is absolute bullshit.

daxterx2005

Dec 19, 2009
From what it sounds like this is RE4:Boat Edition.
I'm 100% okay with this considering RE4 is my favorite.
Will definitely be picking this one up, thanks Yahtzee.

ZippyDSMlee

Sep 1, 2007
trollpwner said:
ZippyDSMlee said:
Fix the sever issues already.....
OK. Just make the servers capable of dealing the the floods and floods of people who arrive every time there is a new ZP video....
*tap tap tap* this thing on?

Hell YA!

Eiv

Oct 17, 2008
Wasn't planning on grabbing this game, but having second thoughts now. Res evil 2 but with the ability to see what your shooting, sounds like heaven :D

FallenMessiah88

So fucking thrilled to be here!
Jan 8, 2010
Tried the demo on my roommate's 3DS. To me it seems like Resident Evil 4 with more exploration and an atmosphere that tries to emulate the old games. Also, it has the ability to move while aiming.

Well, it's a buy the. Now I just need to get a 3DS...

MatsVS

Tea & Grief
Nov 9, 2009
My favourite part is where he rejects FF 13-2 for being like a parrot on a line and then goes on to review a... Resident Evil game. I guess being a gutter pigeon on a line is preferable.

abort_user

Aug 4, 2009
Proverbial Jon said:
I very much doubt Capcom would want to make any sort of link to Dead Aim within Revelations, it was very much a stand alone game and frankly there was very little to actually link to anyway. Having only 3 characters and all...
Dead Aim wasnt a stand alone game. it was part of the Gun Survivor series (or Survivor series in the US).

ImProvGamr

Feb 2, 2012
He should try playing Final Fantasy XIII-2... The drinking game! Take a shot whenever they use "paradoxes" as an explanation for something, or alternatively, whenever Serah talks about how she misses Lightning. Either way will make you as equally intoxicated.