Zero Punctuation: Shadow of the Colossus

Decabo

Dec 16, 2009
Men and women both have X chromosomes. Just thought I'd clear that up.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
way to go!

that review was dam good dam dam dam good good good dam dam good

CJ1145

Elite Member
Jan 6, 2009
I wondered what your opinion on Shadow O' the Colossus was, and now I finally can learn!

Also, glad to see we are of similar thinking on Starcraft 2.

KingPiccolOwned

Jan 12, 2009
The end line was epic XD

Though I wonder if Yahtzee isn't going to do a Civ 5 review since he seems to hate strategy games so much. Though it's real time that he says he hates, not turn based.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
...aaaand the crowd goes wild.

And "crowd" includes myself. I've always wanted to see Yahtzee review this game.

Incidentally, if the game release schedule has dried up, would you consider a review of Metro 2033? If nothing else, it's a game with plenty of flaws to criticise.

Alfador_VII

Nov 2, 2009
I really have to try to find this game. It's just not out there any more unless I spend silly money on Ebay for a probably scratched disc in a broken box.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
What a shock. Did not see Shadow of the Colossus being the next review.

So...was it Damn good?

I didn't really like the game, but then again, I never got into it. I think I got to one Colossi and then got bored. I really should get back to it.

elitestranger1

Nov 20, 2009
don't knock silent hill 4 its the greatest story of any game in existence, the only game i've played that makes me want to keep playing to find out what happens next.
yes silent hill 2 is good coz its scary but the story is wank.

ninjajoeman

Mar 13, 2009
to be the one that actually watched the video I have to say that he loves old games but WHY NO STARCRAFT 2! Sure you don't like rtses but well... I guess that explains it.

Dusktyrant said:
yeah awesome

May 25, 2010
This was unexpected I'll give you that.

But could for once say a game sucks after playing it? Yes we get it you don't like RTS, but how about trying to explain why a little bit better instead of posting insane conspiracy theories about combining all existing genres on Extra Punctuation, hmm?