Zero Punctuation: Silent Hill 2

Partyjerk

Jun 6, 2009
I feel a bit disappointed with this review...
But hey - yes PSone had some nice graphics and the games atmosphere was good enough to s*ucker me in when i tried it the first time..
"Jaaaaammmesss" <- he likes him, probably

probably next review is something common with "wolfs" and "stones"

Kruxxor

Jan 18, 2009
"Maybe I like Silent Hill because it reminds me of where my parents used to take me on holiday" LOLOLOLOL

zauxz

Mar 8, 2009
Wow, i didnt knew about the psychological test on the next silent hill, now im interested.

Slimky

Aug 19, 2009
Finally!
You have been so much talking about this game that this review is a welcome one.
I remember playing this game with a friend (well in fact he was the one playing) and it is a very good game. What I like about this game is the atmosphere and all the inspiration they had for doing such a game. Let me say that you need to see the movie "Jacob's Ladder" after playing Silent Hill, you will see a lot of inspiration from this movie.

Timotei

The Return of T-Bomb
Apr 21, 2009
I'm surprised it took this long for him to pull out SH2. I thought he'd have done it sooner.

Good review all around.

The_Amaster

Dec 15, 2008
Hmm, interesting. After the thief and PoP retrospectives, I wondered if he'd ever do one for Silent Hill 2.

I really should go back and play this now. If the atmosphere is as freaky and blubber-like as he says, it sounds like something I'd really enjoy.

Was there any particular reason James was always Jaaaaaaaames?

Sansha

There's a principle in business
Nov 16, 2008
I agree with Ben in this one - I like how the Silent Hill series' main character is the town. It's a unique approach to storytelling, not like anything else I've seen.

EDIT: Monumental lols at the boat at 03:57

The Lost Big Boss

Sep 3, 2008
Suiseiseki IRL said:
I'm surprised it took this long for him to pull out SH2. I'd thought he'd have done it sooner.

Good review all around.
Same here, I thought he was going to pull it out on EP. 100.

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
I'm a bit suprised he reviewed this game. but it still makes sense, seeing as it has something original to talk about.

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
I really need to own a copy of this game. He's talked about it more than Psychonauts, and I picked that one up after my fingers had healed from being savaged at Yahtzee's hateful command.

KamachoMcSagget

Mar 22, 2009
"fucking a burning dolphin"
He should do more reviews of older games. To me it's a little boring but I'm not much of a horror gamer, but it's the kind of scary that doesn't frighten at first, but then keeps me up at night.

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009
Nice to see him defending something rather than just mocking, makes a slight change I felt needed with these "reviews".