Zero Punctuation: Sim City Societies

RustyPwns

Jul 11, 2009
heyy, whats the song in the tf2 montage? It seems to be a karaoke version the song that might go something like.. "we were meant to go somewhere where we belong" or something... someone let me know xD

Andreas55k

Oct 15, 2009
I like god simulator games... But i do tend to get "A little" evil when im bored... XD

and the thing about AC/DC

SWEET!!! THEY RULE!! XD

dmcc85

Feb 18, 2010
Yahtzee Croshaw said:
Sim City Societies

This week on Zero Punctuation, Yahtzee compares Sim City to Nazi Germany.

i believe people from other countries should stop thinking about germany as the home of nazis.
and i think nazis are hated in germany even more than in any other country in the world.

anyways, the imps in the endingscene were just too cute!
the one with his Kite...hang-glider (not shure about the english word...) we call it drachen, but in english "drachen" means "dragon" ...
anyways... he is just sad and asks his god (imp) for help, and even shows him where it is...
and that god just BAMM!!! lightning and zooom all in ashes...
and that little poor guy ... lost his dragon.
unfair, funny, sad and cute!!! A++

dmcc85

Feb 18, 2010
RustyPwns said:
heyy, whats the song in the tf2 montage? It seems to be a karaoke version the song that might go something like.. "we were meant to go somewhere where we belong" or something... someone let me know xD
lift us up where we belong...
where the eagles fly ...
... mountain high...
etc...
something like that it is.

Roofstone

May 13, 2010
That poor heavy.. He looks so sad. :(

I will give the next week of my life to the memory of that medic!

DevilWolf47

Nov 29, 2010
The Team Fortress 2 short at the end was just a little too impressive. Just how much emotional range did VALVe put into the Team Fortress character sprites?

HassEsser

Jul 31, 2009
BNSNightshade said:
the heavy medic thing at the end made me feel really sad :[
Me too. And not because the Medic died, no, I've seen and sent a thousand of those buggers to their doom. . . what makes me cry is the death of someone else, my beloved, my soul mate, my ex-lover. . . Team Fortress 2

WHY TF2?? WHY DID YOU BETRAY ME FOR SAXTON HALE?!? IS IT BECAUSE HE HAS HATS AND MONEY?

:'(

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
I forgot how hilarious this (any many early) reviews just were in their subtleties xD was laughing my head off even before the one minute mark