Zero Punctuation: Skate 2

Powerman88

Dec 24, 2008
Wednesday at noon is the highlight of my week. I do not know if that's a complement for Yahtzee or a statement on how sad my life is.

t3h m3ss1ah

Aug 13, 2008
Haha, awesome review ZP, one of my favourite and also favourite games, nice you can see that people can like it if they are good (me :D)

Black Ice

Dec 6, 2007
"Do a late cockslap."

On a serious note, I've never seen him talk so little about the game he's reviewing... which is fine, since I watch it for the humor, but I felt like only 1.5 of those 4 minutes was actually about Skate 2.

Russian_Assassin

Apr 24, 2008
What happened to the intro?? Anyways funny as fuck (if fuck can be considered funny :D)!

NO I AM NOT ON FIRE made my day ^^

super_smash_jesus

Dec 11, 2007
No startup music? Oh well, like he said, this game is really for skateboarders, otherwise you really wouldn't have much of a clue of who the celebs are in the game, or know what the tricks you are supposed to be doing. I personally didn't enjoy this one quite as much as the first skate, but it wasn't without its splendor, a solid rent!

jazzar

Feb 18, 2009
Added venom today? Also no intro.

I like how Yahtzee's getting back into his old comedic ways, I've laughed a lot more at his 4 or 5 more recent reviews. Nice one!

beddo

Dec 12, 2007
That was fantastically funny, not so much in a laugh at loud way but in a almost trying to be mad at kids but really I know I have my own weird subculture way.

LesIsMore

Jul 22, 2008
Not a bad review, but certainly weaker than last week - though part of that is because I'd never play this game for two reasons, 1) it's a skating game and 2) it's on the Playstation 3. I just wasn't into the topic and for the first minute or so he didn't seem to be either. I did appreciate his more critical point at the end of the review though as to who this game is intended for.

Also, and probably an issue that messed with my overall experience - where the hell is the opening music?

Specter_

Dec 24, 2008
carsenere said:
though the lack of an intro came as a nice unpleasant surprise
I hate kick-starts, also I didn't mind the lack of advertisment at the end.
Apart from that, nice one.

Orekoya

Sep 24, 2008
Uhm, the intro? Whatever, fun review anyways. Never heard of Skate 2 so really couldn't get too concerned about it.