Zero Punctuation: Skate 2

MB202

Sep 14, 2008
I'm still wondering if Yahtzee will ever review Mother 3.

Still, this was an entertaining review. I never was that interested in skateboarding.

Mromson

Jun 24, 2007
I seriously hope the intro comes back... Preferably the old ones. Also, why do I hear police sirens in the backround?!

Gormers1

Apr 9, 2008
What was the siren at the beginning? :p
Anyway, nice review, thats all there is to say...

dragonforce

Jan 7, 2009
nice work on the review. thought the ep was backwards with no intro, or some comment about not having it at the end

Dec 15, 2007
taiki said:
Yahtzee is a little confused. Skate 2 is pretty US Centric and thus from a country with NO free health care.

...which I guess goes to show exactly how retarded American skaters are.
No, no, clearly they pay it with the social security they get for the brain damage they've sustained.

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
very nice. button combinations are so, so............ah hell i'll just say it, fucking retarded. i don't want to remember a button combo to do a certain action, i just want to push one button and get it done so i can relate to Yahtzee's point on the combos

Anaphyis

Jun 17, 2008
needausername said:
I have mixed feelings about Wednesdays now, as as much as I love the video, the thread its in always annoys, in that three/four people make an account just so they can get the first post, and are subsequently banned. Its small and trivial, but to quote Peter Griffin, it really grinds my gears.
Don't read the comments then, it's a waste of time anyway in most cases and if Yahtzee is smart he will get his ego caressed by the number of page impressions rather then countless "Yeah, best video evar but the last 1000 were better you sellout" me2 posts. Picking the shiny informative pearls out of that sewage isn't worth ruining your day unless you are bored.

StormRain

Oct 22, 2007
Thank god there wasn't an intro.

Also, this was one of the best ZP's in a long time, Good work!

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
Witty as always. Yahtzee should try to reveiw TRAPT. Since he seemingly tolerates old games that haven't hit the spotlight and bring something new. I can honestly say i have never played a game like trapt in my life. Except trapt.

Sir Ollie

The Emperor's Finest
Jan 14, 2009
NoMoreSanity said:
So Yahtzee is stuck on GGaHT too...
I thought i was the only one, that means i'm not as bad as i thought i was

On topic - funny as always

Inuprince

Aug 12, 2008
Personally I missed the intro at the start - we just jumped right into the review - the first half of it was a bit lame ... don't know why it was just strange without it - but the second half of it was great and was enjoyable as always!

kateatsmouse

Apr 15, 2008
Wonderful as always. As someone who is good at skateboarding games, I can tell you it took me forever to get it down right, and I only did it because all I had was MoH and Tony Hawk Underground until I learned how to buy my own games.