Zero Punctuation: Sonic Unleashed

Yahtzee Croshaw

Aug 8, 2007
Sonic Unleashed

Zero Punctuation review Sonic Unleashed in order to unwind during this stressful Christmas period.

Watch Video

Raxous

Dec 10, 2008
Bah, the games for the wii just keep getting dumber and dumber, then again as yahtzee reviews dumb games his reviews get dumber too. good roast as always....I guess

Amplify

Aug 31, 2008
The video's been up over 20 minutes and there are so few comments? Have I just walked into the twilight zone?

@ the video:
At least it's godda be better than Sonic 2006, right?

Inriri

Jun 4, 2008
They are plugged in. I just tested them out. I can make sounds and everything, but I can't hear any sound from this

sirdanrhodes

Nov 7, 2007
He is starting to use Hitler jokes too much now...

Other than that, Russ already reviewed this : (.

Edit - I didn't expect him to advertise his new gig. (Proof, visiting Australiangamer.com actually CAN be useful).

Jerakal

Aug 30, 2007
Oh sonic, how many shitty games about you do they have to make before they give up and try something new?

RAWKSTAR

Jun 5, 2008
Great stuff! I was at one point tempted by this... because of the day levels!

And Yhatzee with a Chainsaw is the coolest thing to strike my life!

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
Amplify said:
The video's been up over 20 minutes and there are so few comments? Have I just walked into the twilight zone?
Don't be fooled by the time it says it was posted, it was 20 minutes late.

Vlane

Sep 14, 2008
I was hoping that you would review PoP but this one is good too.

When I saw the title I already knew that you are going to hate the game but there was nothing funny today.

PedroSteckecilo

Mexican Fugitive
Feb 7, 2008
I think this is the angriest ZP we've had in a while, I'm watching this at work and I was stunned, STUNNED by the humorous amount of hate that spewed fourth from the screen in the last half of the review. I am SOOOOO glad nobody walked in on me during that, it would have taken some seriously awkward explaining.

ArkonMitzael

Dec 17, 2008
OK, we gave a few weeks for the opening song, but is it just me or it made the reviews seem sorter?

I always saw the opening and ending music Yathzee chose to be a sort o extra joke! Could we at least have a diferent song in the ending?

Let's vote on this, maibe the space rays will make him chage his ways...

Cheesebob

Oct 31, 2008
NOW THIS!

This one was the creme de la creme of all Zero Punctuation!

Or at the very least, one of the funniest for ages

Darkefire

Jun 25, 2008
Bahahaha, it's about time somebody came out and said it. Put Sonic out of his bloody misery already. Great review, I love it when he starts getting on a ranting roll because it stirs the same reaction I had when I first discovered ZP (read: laughing so hard my chest hurt).

In other news, nice shameless plug at the end. I'm going to check it out now, if only because your reputation has put you above every other games review site on the internet.

HadesWTF

Jun 4, 2008
OH MAN! You must have really hated that piece of shit. I haven't played Sonic since Sonic and Knuckles on Genesis. Sonic in 3D is just a general turnoff.

That was funny as hell though.