Zero Punctuation: Sonic Unleashed

Gormers1

Apr 9, 2008
One thing, the demo which just let you play one level as regular fast sonic, was a demo I actually liked. (!) So hard that I played it several times (!!). But Im not going to buy it anyway, because all the other parts sound and looks ridiculously bad.

Heres a tip though, if you want to play a good sonic game, get sonic rush for the DS.

SecretTacoNinja

Jul 8, 2008
Is Sonic dead now? Or are they going to keep trying even if it's futile?...

I wonder. >.>

I would love to see the 90's Sonic make a comeback, that stupid big-headed clone has killed the series...

Gormers1 said:
Here's a tip though, if you want to play a good Sonic game, get Sonic Rush for the DS.
Why does everyone keep praising that piece of shite? The last good Sonic game was Sonic Advance 2 in my opinion.

spuddyt

Nov 22, 2008
by CHRIST he got angry there - seriously, does he take it personally?
hilarious anyway

Chrisos

May 21, 2008
Nope, I've watched the video a couple of times now, but I just can't tell, was that a thumbs up or a thumbs down at the end then?

incal11

Oct 24, 2008
I wonder if this will get him hate mails like that time after smash bro melee;
maybe not , 5 years olds don't go on the escapist.

amendele

Aug 25, 2008
Well, it's been a good run Sonic. Really, I remember the awesome Sega Genesis games you had. Hell, Sonic 2 was the first video game I ever played in my life.

*loads shotgun*

It'll only hurt for a second, Mr. Hedgehog, but believe me, this is much less painful than what you've put us through in your final years.

*flicks off safety*

I hope you'll be running through loops and collecting rings in heaven now.

*BANG*

dunnace

Oct 10, 2008
Dammit, I've asked for this for Christmas...

Still, I liked Sonic Heroes so sod it, I can forgive this.

Lucane

Mar 24, 2008
A return to form to say the least.

Still it seems only dark days for Sonic ahead.

Daymo

And how much is this Pub Club?
May 18, 2008
Wonderful to see you so angery, makes for some great laughs.

milomalo

Mar 29, 2008
the intro of game damage looks like fun :p and i haven't play this sonic game but whit this much bad reviews i don't think i will ever touch the damn thing

JonnWood

Jul 16, 2008
SecretTacoNinja said:
Is Sonic dead now? Or are they going to keep trying even if it's futile?...
"If"?

I would love to see the 90's Sonic make a comeback, that stupid big-headed clone has killed the series.
Actually, his head is proportionately smaller than the 2D versions. Compare! [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Sonic2_European_Box.jpg] Contrast! [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Sonic_Advance_3_Coverart.png] Contrast more! [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Sonic_Adventure_2.PNG]

tijuanatim

Sep 24, 2008
Wow. I wish he wouldn't hold back so much, c'mon man tell us how you really feel.

ArkonMitzael said:
OK, we gave a few weeks for the opening song, but is it just me or it made the reviews seem sorter?

I always saw the opening and ending music Yathzee chose to be a sort o extra joke! Could we at least have a diferent song in the ending?

Let's vote on this, maibe the space rays will make him chage his ways...
He's already been over the debate about the intro/outro music. He said he was sick of ripping off other bands so this is here to stay. Sure the songs were a nice little addition to the reviews, but there isn't anything wrong with the intro he uses now.

P.S. Even IF we voted he still wouldn't care, after the masses made him review SSBB he won't ever liusten to us again.

Jiruri

Dec 17, 2008
Why not review the new Prince of Persia? I've been waiting for your review about the new prince for three weeks now. If you can review mirrors edge, you can definitly review Prince of Persia since Sands of time is in your top 5 ^^
Anyway, funny review, as always.

Hithlain

Keeper of Ying
Nov 25, 2008
From all these reviews lately... I'm beginning to think that people don't LIKE Sonic Unleashed. Shocker.

vexx014

Dec 17, 2008
all sonic games suck the only one i could tolerate was the on were he was in smash bros. (another very stupid game)and u get to kill him off again and again that was fun ^_^