Zero Punctuation: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions

flosy

Feb 1, 2010
Spiderman doesn't produce web, he has canisters, apart from in the films (based on the fox kids cartoon so I could be wrong).

Waif

MM - It tastes like Candy Corn.
Mar 20, 2010
Not too sure what I think about Spiderman these days. Perhaps it will be an interesting game all the same. I am unsure if I should pick up a game like this on sale.

Right Hook

May 29, 2011
Spider-Man doesn't create his webs naturally in the comics Yahtzee! Just the movie one urrrghhhlll.... web cartridges that he switches out and runs out of ALL THE TIME.

Tollo

Aug 4, 2012
Shattered Dimensions? more like shattered game play. This is not what a Spider-Man game should be, go to point A, beat up villain, go to point B etc rinse wash and repeat. You should not be restricted to a closed off area and forced to play a stereotypical mediocre linear beat em up. We want to feel like spider man, we want the freedom to swing around and approach a fight from 50 feet up and web sling a cat in to a granny's face(well maybe not that). This game is a lazy and sure fire way to get cash from comic book fans who think it's cool when a slightly different variation of one character interacts with the other and blah de blah. It really is just a cash in on fan nostalgia which Nintendo seem to have been doing for the last 10 years. Spider man games should be about freedom, you want the ability to jump of the highest building in the game like a pillock why? because you are Spider-Man and you can and you see it as pay back because you subjected yourself to the clone saga.