Zero Punctuation: Spore

Rolling Thunder

Dec 23, 2007
Oh no, not again....

You'r material is getting a little stale, old chap. Still funny, but not so much the 'paralysed-with-laughter' funny.

Rezfon

Feb 25, 2008
I haven't played spore but all the negative views from everyone is making sure I never get it. The repetitive space colonising sounds boring

beoweasel

Nov 26, 2007
I see wank...lots of it, heading towards this thread like a runaway bus...

Other than that, I really enjoyed the review.

Surggical_Scar

Feb 13, 2008
Having bought, played through, got mad at and finally sold Spore in all but a few days, well, what can I say?

For a start - this review felt a bit too much like a bashing of Spore for not being like the Sims rather an actual bashing of Spore for the many genuine faults it has in any case. Granted, it touched on many of the things that were bad, but didn't go out of the way to detial just how craptacular they were and why they should be hated as such.

Nevertheless, it was pretty funny, the second 'Nooooo...' was a bit off, but hey, who are we to complain?

The Imp Boy buildings and spaceships were also awesome.

commanderRc

Jul 9, 2008
Was pretty funny although i can't help but think that you ran out of ideas when you went on for ages with NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... still funny though
May drop that into conversations more often, see how many slaps i get

amodelmerol

Sep 10, 2008
It was good to know he didn0t talk about the DRM shit.

But I want the 15 seconds lost on that long answers

KiiWii

Feb 3, 2008
It wasn't a game, i agree, its more of... something to do for maybe a day, if you stretch it out as much as possible.
And good. makes me laugh. ^^

Volucer

Sep 4, 2008
Awesome, Spore was such a disappointment for me. When I finished it, I screamed out Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooootoo.

Totallyfolked

Mar 18, 2008
Funny as always but I disagree that playing as a herbivore is harder, especially in the tribal phase when taking over tribes is ridiculously easy. Come to think of it I've found the game fairly easy generally and I normally suck at games.
Oh well I'm of to beat up the Grox some more

VonBlade

Mar 12, 2008
You didn't hate on it anywhere near as much as it deserved. The Cell stage ripping flOw deserved more than a passing graphic. All in all a completely woeful game that the word game is hilariously over-adequate to describe.