Zero Punctuation: The Orange Box

trukurt

Jul 5, 2008
I can agree with you on Portal, its an excellent game, and its humour is quite entertaining.

tigir798

Aug 5, 2008
I had to come all the way back here to anounce I finally had the ability to play Portal. I will never look at another game the same way again. How could you make a game better then portal...I can only wish someone does. I am in shock at how good it was. Now just trying to beat those extra levels...

Oh and seriously if you hate Portal, then you are probably too dense to do the puzzles... go back to school and send your parents hate mail for ignoring you as a child.

Feb 28, 2008
Yahtzee has to be a Liverpool supporter after that and good on him! Portal does sound great, but.. meh.. I can't really be bothered to start games that enthrall me..

internutt

Aug 27, 2008
Simply brilliant. I finally caved in and bought the Orange Box.

The review is a classic, very much like the game itself.

Carthight

Oct 13, 2008
A bit late in coming, but I must agree that there is virtually nothing bad you could possibly say about the game Portal. Though I suppose some people might, MIGHT want to ***** about the whole "homicidal AI uses you as their personal guinea pig in an environment subtly caked over with the corpses of the scientists who made the AI" trope, plot thing. Valid enough as it stands, the way it's used in the game itself is so twisted, hysterical and absolutely wicked in it's dark humor that the "plot-clone" turns out to be a rather tasteful, if not downright cheeky and clever child. A girl at that!

And oh, I L-O-V-E the song "Still Alive". That little b*tch just doesn't know when to quit.

bakura240

Nov 20, 2008
Hell yes Portal is the best game ever! I played the demo and I love it!!! Now I have to get the full version because the bloody thing ended just when I got the second prtal gun o__o

Ace118

Nov 28, 2008
I died ump-teen times on half life gave up as a male relitive or friend took over. I loved portal, hard to get my head round the hole different levels and those turrets are just so anoying. My favourate levels are the love cube the last level where the computer spends most of its time telling you not to go that way well I am whether you like it or not so there. Fighting the dangling robotic computer. The little ball things that come out when you hurt it, my fave are the angry one, the cake ingreadients and the one thats always "ohh! whats that? what are you doing?" I also like the noise they make as they burst into flames very amusing.

infamous619

Jul 3, 2009
portal is one of the most addicting games i own. i just got the orange box and portal is my favorite game on it, and my favorite game out of all my ps3 games. it is fuckin awesome

Brannigan1

Oct 20, 2009
I didn't think portal was that good. Mainly due to all the fuckers going "the cake is a lie" and singing the tune all the time at school.