Zero Punctuation: The Second Annual E3 Hype Massacre

slipknot4

Feb 19, 2009
This was so much better than the last week, too bad he did not mention GOW3, God Of War!

The Rockerfly

Dec 31, 2008
Does anyone feel it was slightly rushed this week? I suppose he has got a lot of content to get through but still...

WrongSprite

Resident Morrowind Fanboy
Aug 10, 2008
GeEom said:
I wish people would atyleasst begin to watch before trying to make generic first posts that claw at not being blocked

personaly, natal looks staggering, if it works,
also their human simulations are still creepy, need to get a tad realer before id be comfortable3 atall...
Thats a little hypocritical, seeing as you posted before you could have possibly watched it all.

juraigamer

Sep 3, 2008
The only reasonable promising thing at E3 was the part about Supreme Commander 2, the rest needs to kill their design team and hire a new one and create a new game, not in a any way shape or from like their previous ones.

Kronopticon

Nov 7, 2007
increasingly not final fantasy for square enix, the fantasy being "WE CAN MAKE THE GAME AGAIN!"

huzzah for the the truth if not a little overboard, but if he wasnt overboard, he wouldnt be ben.

Bobicus

May 27, 2009
That was a simply amazing summary of E3. Also, I was honestly gut-laughing at the credits, which is actually a huge thing for me considering I don't usually laugh that hard at things I'm watching by myself (you know how that is...I hope...shut up).

TZer0

Jan 22, 2008
Yeah, saw that one coming. Certain parts of the industry is going lame.

nixomose

Apr 24, 2009
Me and my zero punctuation tshirt agree harmoniously with yahtzee. People are shit. I usually say people suck, but in essence it's the same thing.
It's nice to know there's at least one other person out there who understands.
And at least he's funny.
I'd like a side of fries with that too, if you don't mind.

I suppose the only thing better than one yahtzee review a week is many reviews in one segment.
Well done as always. Well, usually always. I still think I never laughed harder than Ni...

mstaubin

Dec 3, 2008
pyruvate dehydogenase complex...is it sad that i know what that is??

gargle gargle was awesome

Parsley

Aug 21, 2008
Im suprised there wasnt a stab at the sony motion controls, not just that eye pet thing. And im pretty sure metal gear solid rising is multiplatform isnt it?

That aside, very funny.