Zero Punctuation: The Second Annual E3 Hype Massacre

Doc Theta Sigma

Jan 5, 2009
"Oh hello again Nintendo, I almost didn't recognise you with all that casual gamer semen crusting around your mouth. What's that? Four new Mario games? Awww what's the matter? Your cool new mainstream friends starting to get bored and you somehow remembered you're a video game company, not Fisherprice?"

I owe Yahtzee lunch. That was the best description of Nintendo I've ever heard.

Vi3tgaMs4lyf

Apr 14, 2009
Well, at the very least, Assassin's Creed 2 looks somewhat promising. But despite Peter's creepy-ness, I'm looking forward to Natal and the PlayStation Eye.

rickheg

Jun 17, 2009
The Rockerfly said:
Does anyone feel it was slightly rushed this week? I suppose he has got a lot of content to get through but still...
I agree. I also felt like it was more of Yahtzee working on a stand-up act than a review of anything. Still funny though.

D_987

Jun 15, 2008
Slightly more trollish than usual it seems...

The throat gargling was funny; if a bit juvenile but many of the "jokes" were just him saying "this will be shit because its funny if I say so" - is anybody else finding this formula slightly boring? I preferred his older reviews because when he ripped apart a game he actually explained why he was doing so logically. Recently the reviews were getting better; but just going through a list of game and saying that'll be shit, that'll be shit etc...

Well thats *insert throat gargling here*.

WolfmanNougat

May 14, 2009
I'll assume from the fact that you gave no mention of Metroid Other M that you gave even less of a shit about it than you did about Sonic... Says quite a lot, that.

Eruanno

Captain Hammer
Aug 14, 2008
Alas, someone else who pronounced it "Nay-tal", just like me! Hooray!

Also, what the fuck? Another Sonic game? EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWW.

jimduckie

Mar 4, 2009
we are all shit lol hey my shit don't stink lol can i have a shitburger with extra onions to go plz?

Octorok

May 28, 2009
GeEom said:
I wish people would atyleasst begin to watch before trying to make generic first posts that claw at not being blocked

personaly, natal looks staggering, if it works,
also their human simulations are still creepy, need to get a tad realer before id be comfortable3 atall...
But you somehow posted in three minutes, despite the video being close to five. Hypocrisy much?

Ashbax

Jan 7, 2009
Great way to kill off the hype!
I was worrying you wouldn't do it this year D:
Hope you review red faction next.

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Excellent video, especially the bit about Nintendo realising they aren't fisher price.

HardRockSamurai

May 28, 2008
Did anyone else think Yahtzee's gargling sounded like Murloc from WOW?

Also, I do agree with what he said about Alan Wake. Here I was hoping for a remarkable, Silent Hill-esque, horror game for the Xbox 360.

Now that I've seen the E3 gameplay, it doesn't look remarkable and it doesn't look scary. In fact, it kinda reminds me of Luigi's Mansion.

Oh yeah, and the new Sonic game can suck dick too. I actually thought that after Sonic Unleashed, a decent 3D Sonic adventure would be just around the corner. Instead, we have another fucking kart racer! Thanks Sonic Team!

arkblazer

May 14, 2009
lol, man that was funny, this been the funniest zero punc since valkiria chronicles review