Zero Punctuation: The Witcher

Annom

Nov 7, 2007
I rather enjoyed the witcher, but I'm sure you'll hear that enough in the 100+ comments this will get.

Chromed

Feb 19, 2007
Now, that was a mindboggingly good and funny review. Also, good job at a triple post there.

Muddy62

Jan 2, 2008
Haha excellent review mate loved the pain killer part at the end lol vacuum cleaner with a puffer fish on the end hahaha brilliant. yea i agree Witcher Is preety bad i couldn't play it longer than 30 mins i was falling asleep while looking at the screen trying to find out what to do.

stacia123

Nov 8, 2007
You know, at the crossroads, I'd have to say Swindon is your best bet. Also, puffer fish.

Oh and also plus, why does the guygirl need 20 minutes prep time for 30 seconds of hot vacuuming action?

palidanek

Jan 23, 2008
is the extra bit gonna be a regular? :p amazing as always though i thought the witcher looked realitively impressive compared to recent rpgs. Hmm whats gonna be next still have the few ps3 exclusives out heavenly sword demo review was hilarous also. rock band would pretty much be like gh3.5 so doubt that one. Eternal Sonata and Vegas sound about right :O

sequio

Dec 15, 2007
Finally, someone other than Corvus who didn't ride The Witcher's cock. This game felt like a failed experience so I quit after 2 hours.

Shinsquall

Dec 20, 2007
Frankly...this week's review was rather poor...the few things that Yahtzee pointed out to can be sorted out in about 20-40 minutes of starting the game ( alchemy is optional on easy mode at least), although I have to admit that I was a bit annoyed at having to walk unjustifiably long distances in the first chapter, but that's about where my opinion stops coinciding with his, try following the story a bit, you might end up liking it in the end. The painkiller bit was nice though...

Muddy62

Jan 2, 2008
stacia123 said:
You know, at the crossroads, I'd have to say Swindon is your best bet. Also, puffer fish.

Oh and also plus, why does the guygirl need 20 minutes prep time for 30 seconds of hot vacuuming action?
Well the he/she needs to get ready and practice his/her no gag reflex or sumthing