Zero Punctuation: The Year in Review - 2008

JDongs

Dec 25, 2008
Wow, that contest was actually a little bit harder than I thought it would be, 2 had me stumped for a little while but after not trying for a little while, it hit me like a sock filled with bricks.

jamesc

Jul 30, 2008
LesIsMore said:
jamesc said:
Methinks he's embarresed to admit that he likes prince of persia...
Remember, if he does admit he likes it his ass will sprout wings and fly him into space.

But yes, a solid retrospective of the year, remembering the cavalcade of mediocrity that hit us with intermittent clumps of vomit and the few gleaming gems brought to light. Looking forward to him putting his knives into Prince of Persia, FarCry 2, Rise of the Argonauts and many more.
I'm gonna miss him.

Kokiri_Salia

Jul 3, 2008
Are you getting lazy? :/

Those were good moments but I was kind of disappointed because I saw all those before.....

kingliving

May 28, 2008
What are all these people going on about that it's christmass?
First of all: either do a good show, or don't do a show.
Second: it wasn't christmass... it was the week before christmass. For all you people: he ge's a week to make these stonking great video's.
So he doesn't have to do one next week... this is just being a lazy bastard.

It seems like all of you/us raving lunatics who say: "Great work Yahtzee" every week have finally made him walk next to his shoes/whoes.

gr33nday345

Dec 24, 2008
I actualy enjoyed looking back on these old memories, so many good times i had forgotten about...

Oh well, at least I get a new shiney badge :p

Arleer157

Dec 26, 2008
Ha.
Ha.
Such nostalgia, remembering all of his jokes.
/Tear
If I were a hot woman.
I would totally grind all over his meatpole.
Seriously.

FetaFrosch

Sep 30, 2008
the best mix of the best stuff of this year ever (sorry for my bad english -.-' )

Well I just wanted to say that it is good or more likely to say awesome

Hammith

Dec 26, 2008
I'm not surprised that it was basically a rerun, what with it being the season to get extremely drunk (and Yahtzee strikes me as the type that enjoys a couple of shots of burbon every now and then).

Personally, I would haver preferred a little text blurb saying 'Yahtzee's off engaging in a vodka drinking contest with his dad and couldn't make it' than a clip show.

Then again, I supposed I can forgive it a bit what with you escapists lads and ladies being altogether awesome.

runningfatman

Dec 5, 2008
it was funny but my only question is why did it take him a week to copy and paste parts from his old reviews that kinda bugged me but heck it was still funny

latenightapplepie

Nov 9, 2008
Maybe a little bit of commentary from Yahtzee before or after the clips on how the year was would have been nice. But still funny.

acebrainbuster

Oct 13, 2008
AHHHHHHHHHH nastalgia its great to hear the drabbles of ben's past rips,piss ons, tear ups, shit ons, spit ons, rapes, and other lists that are to fuckin long to say but its good to be reminded of what we have been hearing for a long time now

The Postman

Aug 14, 2008
I love your videos, Yahtzee, but I didn't really laugh at this one. Sure, they were some of the best jokes, but they weren't in context, so they just didn't seem as funny. Keep on... vide-makin'. I can't wait for your next review.