Zero Punctuation: Too Human

Yahtzee Croshaw

Aug 8, 2007
Too Human

This week, Zero Punctuation dies and is resurrected - over and over and over - in Too Human.

Watch Video

VMerken

Sep 12, 2007
Frist, I think! So that's how it feels? ;)

Have to say I'm feeling a bit blue, now that I know that Too Human comes from the team that brought us Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem. :/ Oh well, better luck next time, right?

Russ Pitts

The Boss of You
May 1, 2006
ATTENTION: We're currently experiencing technical issues that may cause this video to be unplayable using the Internet Explorer browser. If you are unable to view this video, please try viewing it using an alternate browser, such as Firefox, which you can download for free [http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/].

We are currently working on the problem and hope to have it dolves real soon-like. Sorry for the inconvenience, folks.

flaming_squirrel

Jun 28, 2008
Seems to be a tad buggered

Edit: oops, is playing after all, just took quite a while to load in FF for some reason.

Edit2: Ok I take that back, it is buggered in FF after all.

Artanias

Jul 30, 2008
That was amazing! Loved how you said it was a game you love to review cause it generally just sucks :)

Good job! :D

Yahtzee Croshaw

Aug 8, 2007
I'm using FireFox and its not working...

EDIT: ah, after letting it sit still for about 5mins its started to work.

EDIT AGAIN: Ah, nope, it just plays about 10secs then ends despite showning as fully loaded.

Mark B

Nov 5, 2007
Also not working in Opera. :(

Also who expected ZP to like a Dungeon crawler RPG?

AmrasCalmacil

Jul 19, 2008
Why do I have an odd feeling that no-one who's posted has actually watched the video?
[I started writing this as the video started, so don't complain]

Anyway, good review as always, seems to prove that you are a lot funnier when you're being mean.

Nice Baldur's Gate joke, the Hammer was pretty damn funny as well.

I can't help but wonder why you didn't get forced into doing Spore.

DarthTirith

Nov 2, 2007
Firefox for the win.. And on to the video!

Glad to see you took a crap on this game.. God what a disappointment this was. Well.. Thats the wrong word, I wasn't even looking forward to this at all, so no hype issues here. This game is just flat out terrible.. Certainly one of my favs, didn't top of Oblivion review though. :D

ZerodMikestar

May 14, 2008
lovely jubbly

I played the demo for about 47 seconds before putting the controller down and declaring the game a broken mess

I am glad all reviews agree

and I am glad as always that yahtzee is a funny bugger when trashing a game

dicksmcerson

Sep 6, 2008
Finally, I've been waiting for this one.

Also, nice review, I only played the demo but pretty much everything about it you verbally shat on is correct. What a horrible, horrible game by a usually good company

DannyDamage

Aug 27, 2008
LadyZephyr post=6.71155.715304 said:
This is one big ploy to spread the good word of Firefox, y/n? :D

(Kidding.)
Sounds like a solid plan to me! :D

Great review, stroll on next wednesday!

EDIT: Agrees with post below re: intro music. It's loud and rebellious, we get it. I preferred the topical choices.

Feb 13, 2008
I've watched it.

Same rubbishy intro/outro that's still no good.

Excellent review. Very bad pun.

And I was really hoping "Too Human" was gonna be a good thing :(

Danny Ocean

Master Archivist
Jun 28, 2008
What's with the ads! Why! Why!!!

Baldur's Gait. What a horrible pun. Horrible like the ones where everyone moans then giggles once. SO it is a bit funny, I suppose..

You should bring back the musical intros, they were good!