Zero Punctuation: Viewer's Choice: Duke Nukem Forever

MiloBMofo

May 7, 2009
orange box for me is the best

'jams forks into my eye's if i use that exact description to discribe anything else ever again' imo nuff said

Jun 30, 2009
Is it just me or should Yahtzee be getting more work as a big name video game writer. Seriously both this and "Mankind Is Yet to Recognize My Genius" sound like they'd be fantastic games. I mean there's some ludicrous stuff in this game that'd obviously have to be removed but he does have some very creative ideas I'd like to see actually get made into games.

Firoth

Jul 14, 2010
My favorite part of this video is still the viewer mail for it he posted at the end of the Bionic Commando review. I really hope it wasn't some guy trying to be funny.

Zenron

The Laughing Shadow
May 11, 2010
Imper1um said:
I seriously thought shurikens and lightning was going to win. :p
This times a thousand. I didn't really care too much for the duke nukem review. I like it a lot more when the reviews have some real context based on actual information.

codernator

Apr 3, 2009
I am as enamored of Yahtzee's sultry voice as the next homosexual in denial. I laugh heartily at his cutting preplanned wit and even chuckle lightly at his weak-sauce yet charming extemporaneous wit. Still, I find patheti-sad the obsessions that resulted in listening to any of his reviews until nausea sets in. Perhaps that's only because my own obsession makes me immune to too-much-zero-punctuation syndrome.

I never get tired of listening to Yahtzee slapping himself.

Kaez

Jan 11, 2010
The public are douches.... just saying.

It gets worse and worse everyday. And no I'm not just talking about this contest (I didn't even know about it until the semi finals XD).

darkwater124

Mar 19, 2009
I would love to know where you got a copy of it! I have been waiting years for that game. If you could send me a link to where you bought it that would be awesome thanks!

darkwater124

Mar 19, 2009
I would love to know where you got a copy of it! I have been waiting years for that game. If you could send me a link to where you bought it that would be awesome thanks!

Gaming King

Apr 9, 2010
MAN that was worthless. Rereleased video? REALLY?

We better get an Other M review next week to make up for this.

Michael Dagastino

Feb 22, 2010
Mikeyfell said:
I learned an important lesson: your vote only counts if you side with the astoundingly thick majority.
even truer in America XP. (don't know about other countries, but i can guess it will be close to the same with the democratic ones.

OT like other's i thought it was going to be painkiller that won. still a good review though.

ClanCrusher

Constructive Critic
Mar 11, 2010
You know, I find it odd that the last thing Yahtzee said in this review "Now let's all forget about this f****** game forever" and yet it's the review the public likes the most.