Zero Punctuation: Washington DC

TheDevilsJoker

Aug 13, 2008
Well i'm not going to lie. I'm dissapointed that theres no ZP this week, but the video was pretty funny and a good length.

Delock

Mar 4, 2009
And he was restraining himself so well until the halfway point... I will say, though I've heard the washington monument joke before, I've never seen an angle where the trees do THAT. Great job cameraman!

Was anyone else thinking the imp at the end was going to hijack the review again?

Aug 25, 2009
That was one of the most surreal things I have ever watched. Bonus points for watching Yahtzee with a severe headcold. Also, Argh! Real Life! Didn't expect to him there anytime soon.

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
Well,kind of unexpected. Live action is somewhat fresh,but... i really wanted to see normal ZP,not sex jokes about old buildings. Plus,it's not nearly as funny when he talks with normal speed. I'm kind of disappointed.

Part of that disappointment comes from a fact that OUR roadtrips are funnier.

WolfmanNougat

May 14, 2009
So, Yahtzee likes cake. Any particular favourites?
Actually, I could really go for some toffee cheesecake right now...

CulexVanda

Dec 20, 2008
thanks you saying all the jokes about the dc statues and building that me and my friends all said at eight years old when you live there

MGlBlaze

Oct 28, 2009
More ban-age for people being idiots and posting before watching the video, it seems, as if that ever bloody changes. >_>

Anyway, back on topic;
Yay for a live-action episode! Well, alright, it's not really Zero Punctuation, but still.

There's too much to mention specifically, this whole video was more or less pure gold. Of course, I am expecting this, just like the Wolfenstein Review 'Limerick Mode' to get more than a little polarisation from the fan-base. It's really sad, too, because this is actually really entertaining.

Poomanchu745 said:
Gotta say that wasn't very funny at all. Reviewing games > reviewing cities.
Q.E.D.

Well, I guess this is to be expected; how much a person enjoys something is entirely subjective, after all.

ChillinMargrave

May 18, 2009
Was slightly dissapointed since there was no review, but it was generally funny with the subtle jokes, and restraining then the blunt joke at the end. It was worth the time, hoping to see a actual review next time tho.

dudeindrag93

Nov 12, 2008
i think it was a pretty good change of pace its not like he wants to do his reviews when hes away from work so i'm just thankfull that he uploaded anything at all