Zero Punctuation: Washington DC

Resistance205

Jun 3, 2008
This video was actually pretty cool, not my favorite one ever but still. I just wanna say to all the people wondering if he is only funny scripted, no, he's not. Go to Australian Gamer, and find one of the podcasts he is in, I'm constantly in stiches through the whole thing!

theultimateend

Nov 1, 2007
I haven't laughed out loud at something in such a long time. That was so refreshing.

"Looks...kind of like...cock and balls...*smiles*...yeah."

XGosuPanda said:
Man worst 6 minutes ever.
You've lived a privileged life.

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
*raises hand*
Now that would kick ass getting berated by Yatzee when its just a recording...until hearing it 1000 times causes you to chuck it out the window and later realize you just destroyed your *insert crazy dollar amount* GPS system

Cloud6

Nov 12, 2009
Thought he would go the Family Guy route with the giant boob, anus, Lincoln on the toilet thing. But they agreed that the Washington Monument looked like a giant phallus.

Why does this guy complain about women? A fine hat like that with a pleasant British accent, that will get you laid where I live.

Deianeira

Nov 6, 2009
jak1165 said:
This episode was, as Yahtzee says, pure shite. It was bad, boring, and terribly unfunny. I'm sorry, Yahtzee being an ignorant tourist isn't funny. And If I may say so, that hat looks much cooler on stick-figure-Yahtzee than real-life-Yahtzee.

Tbqh, stick-figure-Yahtzee looks much cooler on the whole than actual-Yahtzee
That was hilarious, jak1165
I didn't want to be quite that honest, but I'm glad you said it for me.
It's made me laugh more than the whole Yahtzee Washington video :p

Viggo

Oct 18, 2008
YukoValis said:
Why are you trying to become an asskisser to Yahtzee now? you know what he likes and hates as if you study him? :) I told the truth about him deserving a vaction, and you told your sad pathetic "woe is me no video review, I sad..." opinion. Get a life ^^
Study him... Have you watched any of his game reviews at all? He thinks everyone is shit, numbnuts.

And that wasn't no "truth" actually, just what your little head makes up. I also didn't ask for no video, I said the one he uploaded was shit (still is).

Now stop using those ugly smileys, they make you look dumb(er).

YukoValis

Aug 9, 2008
Viggo said:
YukoValis said:
Why are you trying to become an asskisser to Yahtzee now? you know what he likes and hates as if you study him? :) I told the truth about him deserving a vaction, and you told your sad pathetic "woe is me no video review, I sad..." opinion. Get a life ^^
Study him... Have you watched any of his game reviews at all? He thinks everyone is shit, numbnuts.

And that wasn't no "truth" actually, just what your little head makes up. I also didn't ask for no video, I said the one he uploaded was shit (still is).

Now stop using those ugly smileys, they make you look dumb(er).
Your still on this? It's been over a week! Honestly get a life.

I told the truth "he deserved a vacation" which can rightly be said since he has done enough to get fanboys like you. Not a great accomplishment but hey at least he has stupid people like you who continue pointless debates like this. I honestly couldn't care less how he feels, but obviously you do so I'll humor you.

Now take your opinions elsewhere before you sink down ever lower then you are.

Viggo

Oct 18, 2008
YukoValis said:

I told the truth "he deserved a vacation" which can rightly be said since he has done enough to get fanboys like you. Not a great accomplishment but hey at least he has stupid people like you who continue pointless debates like this. I honestly couldn't care less how he feels, but obviously you do so I'll humor you.

Yes I am still on this, do you have eyesight troubles? Yes it has been over a week (I think), and it'll be the death of the Internet before it stops! Only people who are lacking it, says that.

It's not the truth, it's bootlicking. He should release a video review of all games in the current week before being granted any sort of vacation. If you (personally) consider this debate stupid, why don't you end it? Don't blame it on me.

No U.

YukoValis

Aug 9, 2008
Viggo said:
YukoValis said:

Yes I am still on this, do you have eyesight troubles? Yes it has been over a week (I think), and it'll be the death of the Internet before it stops! Only people who are lacking it, says that.

It's not the truth, it's bootlicking. He should release a video review of all games in the current week before being granted any sort of vacation. If you (personally) consider this debate stupid, why don't you end it? Don't blame it on me.

No U.
two weeks... it's been two weeks. Ok seriously, you need a life. Even I fear for your safety....maybe

Anywho, I pointed out something that's true, you attacked me like a crazed yahtzee fanboy. How many times must I say this before it will sink into that underclocked brain of yours? You claim to know how yahtzee thinks, and yet you demand of him like said fanboy style. I've been trying to end this, but you keep on coming back!

Viggo

Oct 18, 2008
YukoValis said:
two weeks... it's been two weeks. Ok seriously, you need a life. Even I fear for your safety....maybe

Anywho, I pointed out something that's true, you attacked me like a crazed yahtzee fanboy. How many times must I say this before it will sink into that underclocked brain of yours? You claim to know how yahtzee thinks, and yet you demand of him like said fanboy style. I've been trying to end this, but you keep on coming back!
"two weeks... it's been two weeks. Ok seriously, you need a life. Even I fear for your safety....maybe" - Yet you keep responding.

No you didn't point out anything. Yes, I must attack people trying to lick Yahtzee's beehind. Of course I know, you should too. It's pretty apparent from the videos.

You have not been trying to end this... That is why you keep coming back.

YukoValis

Aug 9, 2008
Viggo said:
YukoValis said:

"two weeks... it's been two weeks. Ok seriously, you need a life. Even I fear for your safety....maybe" - Yet you keep responding.

No you didn't point out anything. Yes, I must attack people trying to lick Yahtzee's beehind. Of course I know, you should too. It's pretty apparent from the videos.

You have not been trying to end this... That is why you keep coming back.
So you must defend yahtzee? Admit it, your a fanboy. Talk about wanting to kiss'ass. Now shut up and leave me alone fanboy.

Viggo

Oct 18, 2008
YukoValis said:
So you must defend yahtzee? Admit it, your a fanboy. Talk about wanting to kiss'ass. Now shut up and leave me alone fanboy.
No no no. Ass kissing is revolting, that is why I point out your ass kissing. NO U shut up and stop responding.

YukoValis

Aug 9, 2008
Viggo said:
YukoValis said:
No no no. Ass kissing is revolting, that is why I point out your ass kissing. NO U shut up and stop responding.
Then stop ass kissing and trying to defend the man. He needed a vaction, enough said, let's get on with our lives.

Viggo

Oct 18, 2008
YukoValis said:
Then stop ass kissing and trying to defend the man. He needed a vaction, enough said, let's get on with our lives.
No no no. If you look at all the previous posts, you will see that it is you who is ass kissing, and me objecting because I find the ass kissing revolting. He does/did not. If you want to get on, stop responding.

13lackfriday

Feb 10, 2009
Thank you for traveling through our Nation's capital and desecrating its symbols with all your sexually suggestive, understated remarks.

Though I must agree your comment on the Washington Monument was quite timely given the flawless placement of those 2 particularly round and funnzy trees at the base of the shaft.

YukoValis

Aug 9, 2008
Viggo said:
YukoValis said:
No no no. If you look at all the previous posts, you will see that it is you who is ass kissing, and me objecting because I find the ass kissing revolting. He does/did not. If you want to get on, stop responding.
No No No. If you look at the first post you will see me yelling at the fanboys to piss off. Those same fanboys that cry and sulk because their yahtzee didn't give them a video game review. Boo hoo. So yeah i'm done, when I get another message in my inbox from this I'm just going to delete it. I know you will message anyway wanting a fight, but to bad. Later.

Viggo

Oct 18, 2008
YukoValis said:
No No No. If you look at the first post you will see me yelling at the fanboys to piss off. Those same fanboys that cry and sulk because their yahtzee didn't give them a video game review. Boo hoo. So yeah i'm done, when I get another message in my inbox from this I'm just going to delete it. I know you will message anyway wanting a fight, but to bad. Later.
Yes yes yes. Now you're just using my words, get original!
I dare you to delete it.

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
JetstreamGW said:
Denamic said:
I'm starting to wonder... Isn't Yahtzee reminded of penises by pretty much anything?
Oh come on! All of us think it looks like a dick too! I'm pretty sure that was a joke by the people who built it. Either that or we were saying that our first national leader was better endowed than anyone else's.

I wouldn't put it past us.
Well yeah, but I can't remember a single video he HASN'T connected something to tits or dicks.. or both.
Also asses and balls.

YoUnG205

Ugh!...
Oct 13, 2009
Lol even though it was not zero punctuation i believ that it was still one of the funniest vids he has done