Zero Punctuation: Washington DC

JetstreamGW

Oct 28, 2009
Denamic said:
I'm starting to wonder... Isn't Yahtzee reminded of penises by pretty much anything?
Oh come on! All of us think it looks like a dick too! I'm pretty sure that was a joke by the people who built it. Either that or we were saying that our first national leader was better endowed than anyone else's.

I wouldn't put it past us.

jak1165

Jul 16, 2009
TitsMcGee1804 said:
jak1165 said:
TitsMcGee1804 said:
awesomeClaw said:
Well, Mr. Croshaw. This is the first time ever, and i mean EVER you´ve disapointed me. Hell, i would´ve freaking had a clip show instead of that. It saddens me to say this, since i love Zero Punctuation. This video was nothing but pure, good ol´fashion CRAP. I hope the next episode doesn´t turn out like this.
be quiet child

get a life, watch something else, go outside for a change!

Mans allowed to take a holiday every once in a while

:D
That's rich. A guy with the name "Tits McGee" telling someone else to get a life. Lol'd

This episode was, as Yahtzee says, pure shite. It was bad, boring, and terribly unfunny. I'm sorry, Yahtzee being an ignorant tourist isn't funny. And If I may say so, that hat looks much cooler on stick-figure-Yahtzee than real-life-Yahtzee.

Tbqh, stick-figure-Yahtzee looks much cooler on the whole than actual-Yahtzee
okay just so we are clear...on the internet...forum names dont ACTUALLY reflect real life names, you know. I thought that was kinda like, a given, but then again you sound like a thicko...so best to spell it out for you, idiot

secondly, it wasnt pure shite, you wanna know why? because watching these video's are free...if you were paying for it, and it was below par, then yeah, piss and moan about it, but tbh, you are getting it for nawt...so the fact that you are actually getting something to watch, you should not cry about it when its not what you expected it

he could have just NOT made a video and said; sorry folks, day off today...but he didnt

Remember: he doesnt owe you shit

in other words, stfu mong
We may not have to pay to view it. But I'm pretty sure Yahtzee gets paid to do what he does.

And the episode was crap. I would rather him have taken the week off. He was on vacation, right? Who the flip wants to work on a vacation? That probably contributed to the shite factor.

He deserves a day off every once in a while.

NyuRena

Mar 21, 2009
I was really looking forward to some glorious RL trash talking, but I think his wit went on vacation too. (Which is fine and all, but why post it among his good stuff? lol)

Stahi

Nov 10, 2009
I laughed how in one shot he's in D.C., and the next in the car he's on I-695 in Baltimore HEADING to D.C.

Though US-1 from Philadelphia tends to be a pretty long road. (I'm assuming that's what he's on at 00:52) Avoids those blasted tolls though.

jimClassic

Jun 4, 2008
Sonic is an elusive place where I live. I've seen is advertised for years, but never saw one. My girlfriend actually discovered one in North Jersey, so I'm at least of physical proof that it's not a myth. I'll have to go there sometime.

TitsMcGee1804

Dec 24, 2008
jak1165 said:
TitsMcGee1804 said:
jak1165 said:
TitsMcGee1804 said:
awesomeClaw said:
Well, Mr. Croshaw. This is the first time ever, and i mean EVER you´ve disapointed me. Hell, i would´ve freaking had a clip show instead of that. It saddens me to say this, since i love Zero Punctuation. This video was nothing but pure, good ol´fashion CRAP. I hope the next episode doesn´t turn out like this.
be quiet child

get a life, watch something else, go outside for a change!

Mans allowed to take a holiday every once in a while

:D
That's rich. A guy with the name "Tits McGee" telling someone else to get a life. Lol'd

This episode was, as Yahtzee says, pure shite. It was bad, boring, and terribly unfunny. I'm sorry, Yahtzee being an ignorant tourist isn't funny. And If I may say so, that hat looks much cooler on stick-figure-Yahtzee than real-life-Yahtzee.

Tbqh, stick-figure-Yahtzee looks much cooler on the whole than actual-Yahtzee
okay just so we are clear...on the internet...forum names dont ACTUALLY reflect real life names, you know. I thought that was kinda like, a given, but then again you sound like a thicko...so best to spell it out for you, idiot

secondly, it wasnt pure shite, you wanna know why? because watching these video's are free...if you were paying for it, and it was below par, then yeah, piss and moan about it, but tbh, you are getting it for nawt...so the fact that you are actually getting something to watch, you should not cry about it when its not what you expected it

he could have just NOT made a video and said; sorry folks, day off today...but he didnt

Remember: he doesnt owe you shit

in other words, stfu mong
We may not have to pay to view it. But I'm pretty sure Yahtzee gets paid to do what he does.

And the episode was crap. I would rather him have taken the week off. He was on vacation, right? Who the flip wants to work on a vacation? That probably contributed to the shite factor.

He deserves a day off every once in a while.
first, yes he will get paid...so that is the escapists problem not yours

second...he wasnt on vacation, i can only assume he was at that gaming convention for work purposes

thirdly, shut up moaning that it was crap, you are only fuelling his probably ever growing hatred of his whinging and spoilt fanbase

AbeLincoln

Aug 28, 2009
for those of you that dident like, please remember that he said if you want a game review, "fuck you", thats what yahtzee does, so quit commenting

Rafe

Apr 18, 2009
What's with all the negative comments, seriously?

He wasn't at home so he couldn't do a review. I thought that was implied knowledge; but it seems as though everyone thinks Yahtzee just screwed them over.

The video was funny and basically, it was that or nothing.

XGosuPanda

Nov 11, 2009
I've been a fan since your very 1st video and I've up till now felt no real reason to register and comment.

But for the love of god!!! keep your tourist happy snaps to your self! yes you are that guy!
In future stick to what you are great at.
Cynical game reviews.

Man worst 6 minutes ever.

XGosuPanda

Nov 11, 2009
AbeLincoln said:
for those of you that dident like, please remember that he said if you want a game review, "fuck you", thats what yahtzee does, so quit commenting
Oh right how stupid of me to think that a threaded comment system is only here for show and not for the "viewers" to make their thoughts and opinions heard.wow I'm such a ditz hahaha righto well off I go then.

TheCheryl

Oct 24, 2008
Ha ha ha for the true road trip experience you drive through the midwest. That's where the magic is at. And by magic I mean ultra boredom. Cornfield, soybean field, more cornfield, cow, soybean field, etc etc... for hundreds of miles nothing but corn and soybeans. Whoo, that's living it up. Lucky boys you lot were, you actually where in an area with something to look at. Ha ha cock and balls; Yahtzee, you pervert, that was great.

Captain Bobbossa

Jun 1, 2009
seriously.... that was terrible. I don't whant to see your holiday videos... I want to see what your bloody paid for. Zero punctuation.