Zero Punctuation: what games do you want to see reviewed??

Norix596

Nov 2, 2010
Attack of the Movies 3D - I'm not a hyperbolic person, but that was unequivocally the worst game I have ever played.

Anaklusmos

Jun 1, 2010
I Wanna Be the Guy. Would no one else find that review funny?

EDIT 1: Oh didn't see the post above me XD

EDIT 2: Would have to be a Jak and Daxter game or Sly Cooper.

Chibz

Sep 12, 2008
I'd like to see him review his own reviews, realize he fails at reviewing games, go crazy and live in the mountains for the rest of his life living off rat carcasses.

claymoreguy18

Jan 3, 2011
I say F.E.A.R 1 & 2. I think that it wansn't fair to be judged on the worst game of the series (Perseus mandate) and not the actual good ones. Also the darkness I hated that game and i would love to see him tear it apart.

spartandude

Nov 24, 2009
World Of Warcraft (i know hes mentioned he doesnt like it a few times but i want to see a full video)
Starcraft 2
i want him to tear Fable 3 apart
a total war game

TheFPSisDead

Jan 3, 2011
claymoreguy18 said:
I say F.E.A.R 1 & 2. I think that it wansn't fair to be judged on the worst game of the series (Perseus mandate) and not the actual good ones. Also the darkness I hated that game and i would love to see him tear it apart.

I agree about FEAR 1,

but here is his review of fear 2

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/565-Fear-2

headskuldolt

Dec 22, 2009
I would like to see Mr. Yathzee review Starcraft 2. If it helps SC2 single player mode is short.
I'm still waiting for a game like Final Fantasy 6 to return the sad state of RPG games today to its former glory. Maybe Star Ocean: TLH or Tales of Vesperia would work.

silversnake4133

Mar 14, 2010
Eh, don't get your hopes up guys. He did say in his Call of Duty 4 critique that he doesn't really take requests.

Cybele

Jun 7, 2010
Vampire: The Masquerade- Bloodlines
ANY Hitman game or all the Hitman games like he did the Prince of Persia games.
The Darkness
Metro 2033