Zero Punctuation: Wolfenstein

rorymclean12

Apr 2, 2009
good review aways wanted to play that when i heard of it not too sure now but none the less good and i was going to ask if you could review arkham if you didint mind but since you are thanks much :p

Mr. Shoggoth

Jul 29, 2009
That constant rhyming was clever. This review must have been a pain in the ass to make. Clearly one of the better ones. I didn't really crack up that hard, but pretty awesome.

happysock

Jul 26, 2009
Anyone else think the limericks really fit into it? Maybe you should consider ongoing themes of poetry through our reviews. Was hoping for this one thought it was going to be last week, guees yahtzee's waiting for the pc version of batman then.

Proteus214

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2009
You know I thought at some point you were just going to cut out of limerick...but you didn't. Truly impressive.

burninfidels

Jul 16, 2009
He broke two longstanding traditions, lol.

He graded the game and he clearly announced what's next.

Decent, this episode.

ZZoMBiE13

Ate My Neighbors
Oct 10, 2007
Brilliant. Perfectly metered bile, spewn about for the glory of all. Thanks for another great video. This has been one of the best in weeks.

Banter

Apr 1, 2009
The limericks... the horror...

Smart way of doing the review though, but I have to complain that some weren't quite in the rhythm.

Zachrid

Mar 4, 2009
This review was actually better than playing the game. In other words: This game is blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand.

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
The bad news is, we don't get Batman until next week.

The good news is, Yahtzee is spouting limericks.

johnman

Oct 14, 2008
When he first said limmerick I thought it would be a reapted of the Irish gag, but that was awesome.

Megacherv

Kinect Development Sucks...
Sep 24, 2008
Mantonio said:
No Batman: Arkham Asylum yet Yahtzee? I hope you're holding it back for a reason!
Did you read the end credits?

Strange, I thought he'd like it.

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
My metaphorical hat is off to you, Mr. Croshaw, there's no way I would've been able to keep that up through the entire review. Truly awesome.

mrtenk

Aug 4, 2009
A SCORE? Well that's somthing I didn't see comming, but all the limricks were quite cunning. cant help your a guy who makes game makers cry, but my god are your reviews are so funny.

theownerer

Aug 9, 2009
A score? The world is going to end soon so im off to go rape and pillage.

Also i find his latest reviews kind of boring. This one didnt even make me chuckle.

Quantupus

Apr 15, 2009
What does Yahtzee have against regenerating health? He said in this review that he didn't like running around looking for money for upgrades, but he would be doing the same with health if it didn't regenerate.