Zero Punctuation: ZombiU

turrel1981

Aug 15, 2012
TomLikesGuitar said:
PunkRex said:
TomLikesGuitar said:
The Wii U's controller is the stupidest think I've ever seen. People thought the Wii's controller would be "revolutionary" and the Wii was just a shovelware box. I'd give it a year before we see the same exact thing from the Wii U.

WaitWHAT said:
Stabby Joe said:
Wait, there are still people who think the British Monarch is an active political entity?
'Muricans. 'Muricans everywhere.
1. No one in America actually thinks that.

2. I'd rather be in a country where people think that a Queen should do something than be in a country that is backwards enough to still have a Queen, stupid enough to not have her do anything, and shallow enough to publicly make her and her family's affairs into pop culture... but that's just me. ;)
Ohoho, country dick waggerling is it *gets out 'Bush' portfolio*

Seriously though guy/gal, the only peeps who give it the 'God save the queen' thing anymore are proberly much akin to the 'God bless America' lot. Shes like the relative no one likes, we only really put up with her at Christmas. Shes good for coaxing tourists away from their money though.
Hey, I'm just defending an attack on America with a legit point.

America is a huge place filled with everyone from geniuses to idiots... just like every other country, but we get shit on the most, and eventually you hit a breaking point.

Hell, America is even harder to generalize about because it's got so many people and so many different ones at that.
What attack on America? seriously there wasn't one until you waded in with your stereo type like response,
Muricans. 'Muricans everywhere <------ i don't really consider that a decent slant.

charliesbass

Feb 22, 2012
canadamus_prime said:
At least they're trying to do something different. Still not buying at WiiU though and not because I still think that tea tray of a controller is poorly designed.
Exactly how is it poorly designed? It's physical design is quite nice, it fits into your hands quite comfortably. It could be quite cool for a few things, like a local multi-player. Say you're and your friends are playing poker and you can hide your hand, or that Luigi's Mansion mini-game on Nintendoland when you're a ghost on the GamePad but they can't see you on the big screen and you have to hunt them down. It's quite effective in making your friend scared shitless. Apart from that, the Gamepad is just a normal controller with an iPad screen in the middle of it.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
charliesbass said:
canadamus_prime said:
At least they're trying to do something different. Still not buying at WiiU though and not because I still think that tea tray of a controller is poorly designed.
Exactly how is it poorly designed? It's physical design is quite nice, it fits into your hands quite comfortably. It could be quite cool for a few things, like a local multi-player. Say you're and your friends are playing poker and you can hide your hand, or that Luigi's Mansion mini-game on Nintendoland when you're a ghost on the GamePad but they can't see you on the big screen and you have to hunt them down. It's quite effective in making your friend scared shitless. Apart from that, the Gamepad is just a normal controller with an iPad screen in the middle of it.
Well I admit I haven't actually tried using one, but it doesn't look very ergomically designed and I think the analog sticks should be at the bottom and not at the top. Also I think it's about twice the size that it needs to be even with the touch screen, which I don't object to by the way.

ssmmdd

Jul 8, 2009
geier said:
"Come and join us, the master will be home soon"

I laughed so hard at this sentence, i will download the video, rip the audio from it, cut this sentence out and use it as ringtone on my cell phone !
If you did, would you share it? I'd love to have that as my text message tone. :)

The funniest bit for me was when he started talking northern or Yorkshire, I listened to it a few times and laughed so hard.

Mdiaryxciyam

Feb 22, 2013
well i have seen that vedio and really this was very nice i really like this vedio.nice good work you have done.
Carpentersville Locksmith [http://www.CarpentersVilleLocksmith.com]