ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!!! Quick, transform into your favourite anime or gaming character

Harkonn3n

Apr 25, 2011
The zombie apocalypse is upon us!

And by some twist of fate, alignment of the stars, appearance of a black-hole, parallel-universe-shifting-singularity, magical genie or tooth fairy granting you the ability to turn into any anime or gaming character of your choice.

You have access to all of their abilities and weapons.

So make your choice! :D

Seraj

Nov 27, 2010
Gordon Freeman, Hell, I don't care if I stand no chance against the zombie horde, I'll be Gordon Freeman!

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
Commander Shepard or Ezio Auditore da Firenze or Master Chief

Very different methods. Common denominator? Zombie Pownage!

Ninonybox_v1legacy

Apr 2, 2008
Harkonn3n said:
The zombie apocalypse is upon us!

And by some twist of fate, alignment of the stars, appearance of a black-hole, parallel-universe-shifting-singularity, magical genie or tooth fairy granting you the ability to turn into any anime or gaming character of your choice.

You have access to all of their abilities and weapons.

So make your choice! :D
I would be your avatar......all zombies be damned.

Harkonn3n

Apr 25, 2011
Seraj said:
Gordon Freeman, Hell, I don't care if I stand no chance against the zombie horde, I'll be Gordon Freeman!
You have Gordan Freeman's mythical crowbar,which in my opinion, is crafted by The Dark Lord Cthulhu himself

You stand a hell of a chance!

therockdemon

Mar 17, 2011
i would be the agent from crackdown jumping from the roof tops throwing cars at the zombies it would be funny

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Ordinarily I'd say Goku, but I think in this case I'd transform into this guy:
Buu immune to zombification. Buu make zombies CHOCOLATE!!!

Seraj

Nov 27, 2010
Harkonn3n said:
You have Gordan Freeman's mythical crowbar,which in my opinion, is crafted by The Dark Lord Cthulhu himself

You stand a hell of a chance!
Good point, plus the awesome armor.

matrix guardian

Feb 6, 2010
The first thing that came to mind was Hellsing's Alucard. Hell yeah! Zombies are mere trifle for the No Life King. Once I got bored of blasting them away with the Jackal's incendiary rounds, I would just turn them all into dogfood. Om nom nom.

MetalMaz

Jan 12, 2011
Sephiroth, purely because he is awesome (no, I'll never grow up). Or Snake maybe, I wonder if stealth camo would work on zombies? Or Goku...

XandNobody

Oh for...
Aug 4, 2010
Alucard from Hellsing, no doubt. Oh what fun times there could be in that situation.

EDIT: Bah, ninja'd