ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!!! Quick, transform into your favourite anime or gaming character

Harkonn3n

Apr 25, 2011
ninonybox360 said:
I would be your avatar......all zombies be damned.
Hell, I'd be my avatar as well :D

Ahh, the bloodshed, the gore, the absolute FUN I'll have.

Now I want vectors...

Fayathon

Professional Lurker
Nov 18, 2009
Core (or Arm, not picky) Commander from Total Annihilation.

Become supreme robotic commander
Build army of robots (and other cool shit)
Stamp out undead filth
??????
PROFIT

E-Penguin

Jun 7, 2010
I don't really have a favorite video-game character so I'll just go with Alex Mercer (Prototype) or Liberty Prime (Fallout 3).

lordlillen

Nov 18, 2009
<----
viral for one i cant die and i have my own gigant mech with like 10 gigant swords so i wont have a single problem.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
SNIPERFOX ft. Harry P.Ness said:
Optimus prime. He was in an anime TF cartoon in japan in the 80's i can do whatever i want. i'm a 50ft robot made out of titanium.
Heh, similar idea, I see - my favorite gaming character is Starscream. The zombies won't even shamble our way, our metallic glory is of no interest to them. ^^

Harkonn3n

Apr 25, 2011
matrix guardian said:
The first thing that came to mind was Hellsing's Alucard. Hell yeah! Zombies are mere trifle for the No Life King. Once I got bored of blasting them away with the Jackal's incendiary rounds, I would just turn them all into dogfood. Om nom nom.
I'd love to test out Seras Victoria's Dual Harkonnen II Semi-Automatic 30mm Cannon:

godfist88

Dec 17, 2010
Freeza from Dragonball Z. why save the planet when can just blow it up and find a new one.