ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!!! Quick, transform into your favourite anime or gaming character

Ca3zar416

Sep 8, 2010
Ramare said:
JamesStone said:
Alex Mercer from Prototype

Zombies, what zombies, I can only see corpses!
But....Wouldn't it be better to absorb all of the zombies, since the more biomass it gets, the more of a badass the Blacklight Virus becomes? Just think...

Step 1: Kill & consume zombies.
Step 2: Activate Tendril Barrage.
Step 3: Pull fresh corpses back to self, consume.
Step 4a: Repeat until you are the only monstrosity in the streets.
Step 4b: Profit.

OT: Would characters I made in games with character creation count? If so, my latest and arguably greatest creation in the Fallout universe. A young nekomimi girl! (And by young, I mean eleven. And yes, she's a mutant. Only in-universe way I could argue her being a catgirl makes sense. Sort of...)

Yes, that looks about as intimidating as it sounds. But add to that a make-shift sword, a Taurus Raging Bull model 444 with a scope on it, and a Galil assault rifle and it definitely looks intimidating.
And cute.
And badass.
At the same time.

Also, more pockets than a kangaroo wearing cargo pants; what with her wearing cargo pants, and a bandolier of bags.

Top that off with marksman training that makes Boone blush, and you have yourself the total package.
Ahhhh loli girls killing zombies. Every nerds dream.

Ice Car

Jan 30, 2011
I'd transform into your avatar, simple as that. I just hope this transformation let's me keep my sanity (Whoa, almost typed insanity there...) and personality the same, and not have the mind of said person. Or change genders.

Alternate choice: I'd turn into a rabbit of the Touhou variety. Do zombies get tricked by illusions? Whether they are or not, I will be a rabbit with guns. And you can't go wrong with that.

Ramare

Apr 27, 2009
Ca3zar416 said:
Ramare said:
JamesStone said:
Alex Mercer from Prototype

Zombies, what zombies, I can only see corpses!
But....Wouldn't it be better to absorb all of the zombies, since the more biomass it gets, the more of a badass the Blacklight Virus becomes? Just think...

Step 1: Kill & consume zombies.
Step 2: Activate Tendril Barrage.
Step 3: Pull fresh corpses back to self, consume.
Step 4a: Repeat until you are the only monstrosity in the streets.
Step 4b: Profit.

OT: Would characters I made in games with character creation count? If so, my latest and arguably greatest creation in the Fallout universe. A young nekomimi girl! (And by young, I mean eleven. And yes, she's a mutant. Only in-universe way I could argue her being a catgirl makes sense. Sort of...)

Yes, that looks about as intimidating as it sounds. But add to that a make-shift sword, a Taurus Raging Bull model 444 with a scope on it, and a Galil assault rifle and it definitely looks intimidating.
And cute.
And badass.
At the same time.

Also, more pockets than a kangaroo wearing cargo pants; what with her wearing cargo pants, and a bandolier of bags.

Top that off with marksman training that makes Boone blush, and you have yourself the total package.
Ahhhh loli girls killing zombies. Every nerds dream.
Really?

And that's not really my dream, per-say. That's just the best combination of utility and heavy ordnance off the top of my head, that was also original.

And it's more like one well armed and armored mutant versus an army of unarmed and at best vaguely armored mutants. Spoiler alert: the army loses.

And then the lone survivor cuts off all of their fingers, and sells them to Crazy Wolfgang; because he's crazy and/or stupid enough to buy them.

Just because I hate being off topic, back on topic.
Er...Crazy Mustache Cap'n Price. From the Call of Duty series. Because he's arbitrarily invulnerable. And he has guns. And more ammo than any one man could or should hold.