ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!!! Quick, transform into your favourite anime or gaming character

Ramare

Apr 27, 2009
JamesStone said:
Alex Mercer from Prototype

Zombies, what zombies, I can only see corpses!
But....Wouldn't it be better to absorb all of the zombies, since the more biomass it gets, the more of a badass the Blacklight Virus becomes? Just think...

Step 1: Kill & consume zombies.
Step 2: Activate Tendril Barrage.
Step 3: Pull fresh corpses back to self, consume.
Step 4a: Repeat until you are the only monstrosity in the streets.
Step 4b: Profit.

OT: Would characters I made in games with character creation count? If so, my latest and arguably greatest creation in the Fallout universe. A young nekomimi girl! (And by young, I mean eleven. And yes, she's a mutant. Only in-universe way I could argue her being a catgirl makes sense. Sort of...)

Yes, that looks about as intimidating as it sounds. But add to that a make-shift sword, a Taurus Raging Bull model 444 with a scope on it, and a Galil assault rifle and it definitely looks intimidating.
And cute.
And badass.
At the same time.

Also, more pockets than a kangaroo wearing cargo pants; what with her wearing cargo pants, and a bandolier of bags.

Top that off with marksman training that makes Boone blush, and you have yourself the total package.

TheFinalFantasyWolf

Dec 23, 2010
Cloud Strife - Final Fantasy VII (Advent Children version....I like the outfit better :p)
Zack Fair - Final Fantasy VII
Sephiroth - Final Fantasy VII
Squall Leonhart - Final Fantasy VIII
Noctis Lucis Caelum - Final Fantasy XIII Versus
Solid Snake - Metal Gear Solid 1 + 4
Raiden (ninja version, just cause its more capable) Metal Gear Solid 2 + 4
Alex Mercer - Prototype
Dante - Devil May Cry 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
Sora - Kingdom Hearts 1 + 2 (LOL I'll just call the zombies heartless)
...............and uh maybe that badass dad from Dead Island :p

Raddra

Trashpanda
Jan 5, 2010
My Neverwinter Nights character. An Epic Druid / Shifter. Zombies can't get you if you can fly, and they can't bite (or even register) a Stone or Iron Golem. :p Plus dragon form for dealing with large amounts of zombie trash in fire.

However, nobody would beat this guy in a zombie apocalypse:

Argol228

Mar 14, 2009
You know the OP never mentioned what kind of Zombies. I am probably one of the only few people that know what an actual zombie is. People think flesh eating, decaying animated corpse. A Zombie is actually I mindless slave. meaning that traditionally a Zombie could be a living person just under the control of a powerful sorcerer/hypnotist. If It was the Traditional type of Zombie then it is simple, it isn't about surviving and killing the hordes it is about finding and killing their master.

of course the OP means the media created origin of Zombies So why do I bother asking...boredom mostly.

rockoffanddie

Apr 8, 2009
I hate myself for saying this (since he has no personality) but master-chief, the armor would make you totally safe.

Sarah Kerrigan

Jan 17, 2010
I would have to say Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII. Bad ass and sexy..what else? I could also cut zombies in half.

Devin Pallitto

Sep 16, 2010
SaneAmongInsane said:
Devin Pallitto said:
SaneAmongInsane said:
Devin Pallitto said:
SaneAmongInsane said:

Sure, I may still die, but I could be Batman
No you wouldn't you'd be Batman. Batman wins in any situation. It's a universal law. As for me I'd want to be either Batman or Green Lantern
His parents are dead. Winning?
Well he wasn't Batman then now was he?
Jason Todd.

Barbra being shot in the spine.

The fact he can never get close to a woman.
First Two were the Joker (well technically the fans voted for Jason Todd to be killed off). And as for his women problems: Have you seen how many times Superman has had to save Lois Lane. Think about if Batman had a relationship with someone in that respect she'd be dead in a few issues. Besides have you seen his Relationship with Catwoman?

pinmisslenubcake

Sep 14, 2009
http://i2.squidoocdn.com/resize/squidoo_images/250/draft_lens17901890module149887919photo_1304221265portal-2-space-core.JPG

SSPPPPPPPAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEE

Serges

Jul 15, 2010
Doom Guy.

He's been to hell and back, multiple times. A zombie Apocalypse is like a walk in the park for him.

Spartan448

Apr 2, 2011
Here's a small list:

Certain picks: Ezio Audditore
John-117
Arceus
Kuriboh :)
Sgt. Johnson XD
Gordon Freeman

Possible partners (if assembling a team of Survivors like in LFD)
Any of the above
Obera Dia Vanille
Chell
Space Core
Minecraft Man
Reznov
Desmond Miles
Assassin Recruit
The Arbiter

Maybies: Ghost
Soap
Reznov
Minecraft Man

NO:
Shepard (ME)
Coach (LFD2)
Cave Johnson
Garrius
Altiar
Protagonists of Fallout games
P-Body
Ramirez
Allen
Corpal Dunn
Shepard (COD MW2)
(This part of the list is almost certain to expand)

Whodat

Jul 14, 2009
Crysis suit's have shoulder mounted rocket pods, a flame-thrower, a plasma cannon, jet packs, and all are mounted on a super-heavy chasis. Yeah... I think I'm safe.

DudeistBelieve

TellEmSteveDave.com
Sep 9, 2010
Devin Pallitto said:
SaneAmongInsane said:
Devin Pallitto said:
SaneAmongInsane said:
Devin Pallitto said:
SaneAmongInsane said:

Sure, I may still die, but I could be Batman
No you wouldn't you'd be Batman. Batman wins in any situation. It's a universal law. As for me I'd want to be either Batman or Green Lantern
His parents are dead. Winning?
Well he wasn't Batman then now was he?
Jason Todd.

Barbra being shot in the spine.

The fact he can never get close to a woman.
First Two were the Joker (well technically the fans voted for Jason Todd to be killed off). And as for his women problems: Have you seen how many times Superman has had to save Lois Lane. Think about if Batman had a relationship with someone in that respect she'd be dead in a few issues. Besides have you seen his Relationship with Catwoman?
Thats exactly my point, yes homeboy could beat galacticus single handed if he had a week to prepare, but his life is hardly a big bucket of win. If it was, he wouldn't and couldn't be Batman

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Since Optimus Prime was taken I will go with Grimlock.

Me Grimlock will stop on puny zombies!

Ca3zar416

Sep 8, 2010
Normally I'd go with my avatar Viral but for the sake of interestingness I'm going to become Lelouch from Code Geass. I doubt geass would work on zombies so I'd have to use it on bandits and such to make them follow my orders to form a small slave army for myself. I would then be able to establish myself as the head of a new government. Maybe I will call it the United States of Japan (comes from the anime).