Zombie apocalypse superpower of choice?

The Heik

King of the Nael
Oct 12, 2008
The Serpent said:
Obviously flight would be a winner, but I think I'd choose the standard indestructibility+super strength classic. I'd be the most useful to my group. I know it's a lame choice, but if the zombies can't bite me, and I can fight off unlimited amounts of them, and barricade entrances by lifting a Suburban in the way...then we'd pretty much be guaranteed survival.

If I were to make it a bit more tense I'd go for Adoptive Muscle Memory (the kind where I never forget something I've learned). I'd still be invincible. I'd know so many fighting techniques with so many different weapons, ranging from stuff that is actually a weapon to the zany stuff Jason Bourne uses as weapons (books, towels, candle-holders), not to mention the kicker; world greatest freerunner.
Well barring any of that "ignore the effects of the zombie apocalypse entirely" malarkey, my personal favourite would be pyro-kinesis. Sure it wouldn't immediately kill them, but a zombie's gonna have one helluva time with trying to get me when it's eyeballs have melted.

SsilverR

Feb 26, 2009
crimsonshrouds said:
the powers from prototype... i think i win the thread?
yeah that was pretty much /Thread

although if you want to make it interesting anbd go with something a little less overpowered then be god LOL ... i kid

maybe .... invisibility for as long as you can hold your breath or something (Paul lol)

InfinityWEAPON

Jul 6, 2011
MJOLNIR armour, HALO style.

Immune (almost) to strikes from absolutely insane zombie things in its own world, it'd repel bites pretty easily.

Oh, and it's actually possible to have!

Poptart Invasion

Nov 25, 2010
The power to not hear another thing about zombies for at least the next ten years. I can't even bring myself to watch Shaun of the Dead anymore...

Ziggy the wolf

May 26, 2009
3 powers
1) flight
2) immunity to all virus and poisons, all natural, man made ,interdimensional, and magical
3) energy creation, manipulation and cancellation (like sabation shaw)

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
How about having the power to cure the zombies? Don't ask me how that can work (probably magic) but it would won't be my flesh that is the cure.

OctoH

Feb 14, 2011
Time manipulation and density (read: body tangibility) manipulation. That would be entertaining.

The Serpent

Jun 20, 2011
Teleportation actually would be another choice. Escaping zombies would be easy enough. Also this:

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Power of Lighting or Electricity...with unlimited power, destorying one zombie at a time.

funguy2121

Oct 20, 2009
The ability to instill in other Escapists sufficient creativity to stem the tide of Zombie Apocalypse threads.

BanicRhys

May 31, 2011

Her ability but in the form of a pulse. Instant cure.

I'd drive around the world in a 4WD with flashing lights and loudspeakers which are constantly blaring "don't stop believing" on the roof of the car and I'd spam my ability, healing every zombie that comes my way.

Lazy Kitty

Evil
May 1, 2009
The power of necromany.
You don't have to worry about the zombies attacking you if you run the zombie apocalypse.

vashthblackseed

Mar 31, 2011
I would get the power to turn any undead that enter within 30 ft (line of effect) of me, into a crate filled with random useful items.

The Serpent

Jun 20, 2011
funguy2121 said:
The ability to instill in other Escapists sufficient creativity to stem the tide of Zombie Apocalypse threads.
Oy! It's called planing ahead. :p

On second thought that power might come in handy as during a Zombie Apocalypse I imagine almost all the threads in here would be about the Zombie Apocalypse. ;)