Zombie apocalypse, you can only defend yourself with the last weapon you used in a video game!

Buleet

Feb 21, 2010
An orcish warhammer with lightning.
I am utterly doomed, i can't pick that up.
i'd most likely drop it on my toes and die from the shock.

Gulleko

Mar 30, 2011
Ha ha, portal gun!
One portal under them, the other on a wall of a skyscraper...

Splat.

Estoki

May 25, 2010
I was just using the Hallowed Repeater from Terraria, a more fitting weapon does not exist.

PontiusTM

Nov 2, 2010
Okay... the Witchking on that flying thing (BfME2). Sounds good, as long as you keep them girls away... Bitches be crazy.

kgpspyguy

Apr 18, 2011
AHH CRAP I guess Im stock with a double barreled crossbow that fires small animals.

http://oddworld.wikia.com/wiki/Crossbow

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
Daedric longsword from Oblivion. Heavy as hell, but I can always use it two-handed.

Gabanuka

Oct 1, 2009
Ha. Last weapon was Dawnbreaker in Skyrim. I have a weapon designed for killing those bastards!

ThatJamoke

Dec 3, 2011
Tree man said:
You can borrow my convergence laser; I'm keeping the napalm laser though.
Aw thanks! That'd be so much better than the shovel! But if I got my weapon now from my last game, I'd have a plasma pistol. It's an upgrade from the shovel... I can melt the zombies' faces off... :)

Johann610

Nov 20, 2009
A firebomb--or, precisely, a backpack full of firebombs. Not a good choice for a city full of flammable objects.

Eomega123

Jan 4, 2011
Mardek RPG: A magical harp that's song does extreme damage against undead...
Wow, I lucked out on that one. I can just sit on a rock and keep playing. Any zombie that enters the battlefield will be pretty much instantly killed.