Zombie apocalypse, you can only defend yourself with the last weapon you used in a video game!

Quantum Star

Jul 17, 2010
Adventurer2626 said:
Alright! Now let me axe you a burning question >:D Limbs first or go for the decapitation? Decisions, decisions...
So is it the Axetinguisher or the Sharpened Volcano Fragment?

VaderMan92

Sep 9, 2010
Well since the last game I played was rock band 2 I guess I just have my axe. But the last game with real weapons I had a IMI desert eagle and an H&KG36.

somepeopleperson

Oct 24, 2011
I'm stuck with the umbrella thing from Yahtzee's art of theft. Though considering that it has tazers, grappling hooks and the like built into it, maybe that's not such a bad thing after all. Unless we're only counting retail, in which case it's the tanooki suit from mario 3D land. Crap.

Adventurer2626

Jan 21, 2010
Quantum Star said:
Adventurer2626 said:
Alright! Now let me axe you a burning question >:D Limbs first or go for the decapitation? Decisions, decisions...
So is it the Axetinguisher or the Sharpened Volcano Fragment?
Bah, nothing so flavorful. Just a Skyrim axe of burning mayhem. Seen one, seen 'em all.

l3awl3ag

Nov 12, 2010
Does the Unrelenting Force shout in Skyrim count? If not, all I've got is a Skyforge Steel sword :(

UltraXan

Mar 1, 2011
warrcry13 said:
UltraXan said:
hmmm... It's either a horde of Necron, or various flavors of destruction magic with damn near impenetrable armor... Either way, I think a lot of things are gonna burn.

I'd think the Necrons would pose a bigger threat than zombies. What with the C'tan and whatnot.
And I just finished playing dawn of war for a bit to see your message! Incidentally, I'm playing as the Necron and I now have 2 whole planets and moons to my name. With that said, I agree, the Necron would certainly pose a much greater threat than zombies, and not just because of the C'tan, but just because of the fact that they have freakin' Gauss guns.

captcha: Love alialsoo

Who is alialsoo and why should I love him/her/it? o_o

urahara75

Aug 21, 2010
ectoplasmicz said:
Zombies are taking over the world, but you will not rest until every last one of the is gone!

All you have is the last weapon you used in a video game!

How likely are you to wipe out the hordes of zombies?

I have laser tears from The Binding of Isaac, not bad.
As with any hypothetical "dystopian apocalypse, what do ya do?!?!?!?" thread, I've gotta ask the specifics -- what type/class of zombie? Classic Romero-types? Intelligent-undead types? 28 Days-types?

warrcry13

Jun 6, 2010
UltraXan said:
warrcry13 said:
UltraXan said:
hmmm... It's either a horde of Necron, or various flavors of destruction magic with damn near impenetrable armor... Either way, I think a lot of things are gonna burn.

I'd think the Necrons would pose a bigger threat than zombies. What with the C'tan and whatnot.
And I just finished playing dawn of war for a bit to see your message! Incidentally, I'm playing as the Necron and I now have 2 whole planets and moons to my name. With that said, I agree, the Necron would certainly pose a much greater threat than zombies, and not just because of the C'tan, but just because of the fact that they have freakin' Gauss guns.

captcha: Love alialsoo

Who is alialsoo and why should I love him/her/it? o_o
Yeah Gauss Flayers are nasty. At least they aren't barbed stranglers.......those are awful. Or Fleshborers.

Jauffre

Sep 1, 2011
this is convenient. I was last playing left 4 dead 2, using the epic semi auto shotgun (not the spas, the other one). This could work.

laggyteabag

Scrolling through forums, instead of playing games
Legacy
Oct 25, 2009
UK
Mace of Molag Bal + Fire Ebony Mace
This can only go well

I have no problem killing Crypts full of shouting Draugr, Dragons, and Trolls so I should have no problem dealing with a few shuffling Zombies