Zombies are attacking your town/city and you and three game characters have to stop them

C.O.C

Aug 5, 2009
I'd say Bill from L4D lets be fair he was made for this shite
and Coach he was made for this shite and then some
and companion cube in case I got lonely and needed someone to open up to about the stress of my epic zombie killing ways

Knight Captain Kerr

May 27, 2011
I would want Commander Shepherd, The Doctor (he was in a game) and my Nord Nerevarine as long as she has Chrysamere and full Daedric Armour to back me up. Shame there is no Firefly game having Mal on my team instead of Commander Shepherd would be great.

mavkiel

Apr 28, 2008
Max (Sam and max games) Homicidal white rabbit would probably be helpful.
Commander Shepard (She has a kick-ass arsenal + biotics)
Courier from fnv. (Power armor, energy weapons, able to call down orbital strikes)

soultrain117

Dec 4, 2010
Ok so lets screw these zombies over as fast as possible

-Goku boom check mate
-Luke Skywalker :p
-The genie from kingdom hearts with his lamp of course

raise your hand if you think I could lose o fyi on my wishes since i got myself a genie 1st I wish that you did not have a rule against wishing for more wishes.
2nd i wish for more wishes haha I win

Aiedail256

Jan 21, 2011
Cridhe said:
Samus Aran

Do I really NEED to take 2 more?
This exact thought was the first thing that came into my head, but I can top you: Eragon. If you've finished the second book you know it to be true.

...set up "wards" (magic force fields) around a perimeter that kill any zombie that crosses by, for example, severing a key nerve between the brain and the body. Eragon's magic's power source is his own physical stamina, but a method such as this would take less energy than "lifting an ink-laden pencil" (a hopefully-correct quote from the books). He could re-energize himself by, every few hundred zombies, killing one by telepathically invading what's left of its mind and sapping its stamina away, adding to his own.

ManInRed

May 16, 2010
Instead of listing the most powerful character around, let's think of the best characters at dealing with swarms of zombies, who would not just make things worse. The go to zombie hunting team would then be:

Lubu - an expert at killing hordes of enemies. Probably need to offer him hot women or a horse to keep his trust. SO that means next is...

Claire Redfield - the most knowledgeable character in Zombies or Zombie virus, that wouldn't betray humanity, she is the obvious choice for leader/brains.

KOS-MOS - an android design to kill undead and act as a bodyguard. Giving the team needed defense. This will be a piece a cake for her, the zombies aren't even out of phase spirits.

Disturbed-Hell

Shas'la
Mar 18, 2010
Personally, I'd just take theese three.

Allthou they would probrably cause more problems than they would solve.

also, this one for scale

And for those who don't know, each is about the same size, posseses an engineering suite, heavy arms/armor and can each indavidually build a fortress in a matter of hours.

Alphakirby

May 22, 2009
My Perfect Zombie Team:
Frank West (He's covered wars you know)
Claire Redfield (Because there always has to be one girl)
and Gordon Freeman (Because,he's Gordon Freeman)

Ironically,this has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with my Left4Dead 2 character skins which are Coach as Gordon Freeman,Rochelle as Claire Redfield,Nick as Frank West,and Ellis as Canti.

I would get you a screenshot I took,but Steam's community is broken right now. (Stupid Guru Meditation...)

rated

Jul 16, 2010
Dart (Legend of Dragoon)
Kratos (God Of War Series)
Clefable (pokemon) she so damn cute and cuddly

Shin Granzon

Aug 22, 2011
My top choices would be Chris Redfield(knowledge of zombie combat, and useful for punching boulders) Chuck Greene as the group's MacGuyver, and Lord Raptor/Zabel from Darkstalkers. Mainly because he is of the undead persuasion himself so who better to have on my team to help gain some inside information on the mass of undead. He's also not a bad fighter himself.

Darkguy89

Aug 30, 2010
Big Daddy - Bioshock mainly because of how hard they can e to kill with a gun
The Avatar of Khaine - Dawn of War, the guy is a giant and is covered in fire what more do you want.
Alex Mercer - Prototype, for when you need a bigger blade.

lumenadducere

May 19, 2008
My lvl 40 cleric from NWN. I...really don't think I need two more. But for the hell of it I'll take some characters I'd like to hang out with. Hm. Jolee Bindo for the laughs and sage advice and Zia because holy crap her singing. I've been listening to "Build That Wall" for three days now and still haven't gotten tired of it.

MintberryCrunch

Aug 20, 2011
I'd personally go with, firstly the Avatar of Khaine (Dawn Of War)- let's face it, who wouldn't want a giant flaming avatar of a god on their side against zombies?
Secondly, Mehrunes Dagon (The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion), for reasons similar to first sidekick, being that he is immortal and very very very tall and strong. And the whole army of daedra helps slightly as well.
Finally, Joker (Mass Effect). I mean come on, I have to have SOMEONE to talk to.