The Official Screenshot Thread

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Having finished my second run through Half-Life: Alyx, I'm delving into mods. I have to say, where mods of Bethesda games make okay games good, mods of Valve games make great games fantastic. This is the first mod I'm trying, Levitation:

View attachment 9922

View attachment 9923

View attachment 9924
Of course you can't see it, but this train is in motion. And I've left off in the middle of a running gun battle with autocannon-toting Combine in trains running next to mine.
I really really need to replay that. I just don't have as much room for VR as I used to.

XsjadoBlaydette

~s•o√r∆rπy°`
May 26, 2022
Clear 'n Present Danger
Country
Must
Ok seriously. How are ppl able to post more than 5 images? Which data peddling service must I sign up to?

"Miles? Miles?! What did you...? Do you need a hand, or...?
ezgif.com-webp-to-png-62.png

"hmm. fridge door handles are getting way out of hand lately."
ezgif.com-webp-to-png-63.png

"Your missing dog has been found safe and sound ma'am. Was it, uh...what breed are they again?"
ezgif.com-webp-to-png-64.png

"Hey! Ayyye, Crime Hammer, caught in the middle of the act again like a red-headed fool!"
ezgif.com-webp-to-png-65.png

no matter where, there's always a sad clown hiding around every corner.
ezgif.com-webp-to-png-66.png

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2023
Country
United States
Free cam'ing with MK1Hook -

Those faint lights in the background are all cars that drive by along the coast...kinda crazy seeing as how this area is never really seen during normal matches

Johnny goes all out for Halloween

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
View attachment 9961
Naturally, any time a video game protagonist rides a train, the train must crash. It's like a freakin' law.

View attachment 9962
Pleasantville, huh? I'm sure it'll live up to its name.

View attachment 9963
I have no idea what this is but I know I'm gonna break it.

View attachment 9964
Ha ha Vort go bzzzzzt.

View attachment 9965
We are gonna need a lot of tissues.
I wonder if I could persuade my buddy to lend me his vr stuff again. Also, how did you get screenshots in vr? Cuz I couldn't get it to work properly for the life of me. Mine were same aspect ratio as yours, but always ended up with a black right half. Got around it with a non-vr mod.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
I wonder if I could persuade my buddy to lend me his vr stuff again. Also, how did you get screenshots in vr? Cuz I couldn't get it to work properly for the life of me. Mine were same aspect ratio as yours, but always ended up with a black right half. Got around it with a non-vr mod.
SteamVR has a screenshot function- hold down the left menu button and pull the left trigger. It saves both a single image from one eye and a split image from both of them. (The Quest 2 has something similar built-in, but it always cuts off the lower right corner of the image.)

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
SteamVR has a screenshot function- hold down the left menu button and pull the left trigger. It saves both a single image from one eye and a split image from both of them. (The Quest 2 has something similar built-in, but it always cuts off the lower right corner of the image.)
That's what I did. Images always came out with half missing. Thought it was maybe a driver thing, but updating didn't do anything. Tried some other stuff, never found a solution.

XsjadoBlaydette

~s•o√r∆rπy°`
May 26, 2022
Clear 'n Present Danger
Country
Must
got too many spiderpics saved up

hiii, do you perchance have a minute to hear about our lord and saviour, MEEEE?!
ezgif.com-webp-to-png-70.jpg

ezgif.com-webp-to-png-71.jpg

getting a full web swing loop is finicky but eventually satisfying, with all swing assistance turned off at least

ezgif.com-webp-to-png-72.jpg

ezgif.com-webp-to-png-73.jpg

hey were you just websearching me??? gimme that fucking laptop!
ezgif.com-webp-to-png-74.jpg

Reactions: Chimpzy

XsjadoBlaydette

~s•o√r∆rπy°`
May 26, 2022
Clear 'n Present Danger
Country
Must
what's the last game pic from? not sure seen it before at all.

Look, not wanting to go around irresponsibly spreading conspiracy theories here, but what blackmail does David Cage have on remedy?
F-IRrR7XwAAv9bU.jpeg
F-IRqABXAAAuViY.jpeg
F-IRosuWUAAvh0K.jpeg
F-IRnK4WgAAoGw7.jpeg

F-IRltwWEAAg9Vl.jpeg

all taken in the same area at same time, these are all apparently totally different village characters in a shared small space. Is almost like that scene in Being John Malkovic where he goes into his own head tunnel, but David Cage instead. COINCIDENCE??? Fess up, boys!

XsjadoBlaydette

~s•o√r∆rπy°`
May 26, 2022
Clear 'n Present Danger
Country
Must
my work here. is done

2023110623280700-71F6E1DDAFD065C345B3DC4D0DCAFD71.jpg

there was one last David Cage clone I couldn't fit in previous post, but justice prevails as sands of time erode! (seriously though, all those David Cages in one small explorable area, what up?)

F-IRkL5WgAAsfJk.jpeg

absolutely 0 options for making the tutorial for ants bigger. but it did let me change to this sick af pink hud at least
F-IQ_ilXUAABpEf.jpeg

Last edited: