The Official Screenshot Thread

Jun 11, 2023
Country
United States
"Zeus, your son has returned! I bring the destruction of Olympus!"

I haven't played much of the Valhalla dlc but if there's any flashbacks of Kratos riding a titan I might make a beeline back to it.

Anyways,

In typical horror fashion

Some of the character modeling could benefit from that mask

Botox gone bad, David? There's even a play on the Dewey Scream theme in several of his scenes.

Seeing them animated often adds a new layer of awkwardness. Like they have skin made of rubber and something is tugging it this way and that underneath.

Yes, he made a boob joke with these.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
I wonder if they were self-aware on the reference, looks neat.

View attachment 10457
Probably not an Evil Dead reference, but to The History of Little Goody Two Shoes, an old English children's story, and the origin of the 'goody two-shoes' phrase.

As for the game, it's one of those cases where I enjoyed everything about a game, except playing it.

FateTrap

Aug 17, 2023
Country
Japan
Is this compressed widescreen, or do you just have the FOV slider set to "yes"?
I use OpenMW to play the game.
I have set all settings to max combined with 16:9 1080p settings.
You can make the game more beautiful with lots of available mods, so this is the default look without any mods.

FateTrap

Aug 17, 2023
Country
Japan
Wow, OpenBSD
Now I kinda want to know if FreeBSD and NetBSD are still kicking too.
They both still exist. FreeBSD is more popular than NetBSD.
You also have DragonFly BSD which is in good shape: https://www.phoronix.com/review/corei9-freebsd13-dfly6/2
DragonFly BSD is probably the fastest BSD variant for databases, it is faster than just about any Linux system in many popular database tasks because it uses HAMMER2.
For persons who care about user-friendliness, there is GhostBSD which is in good shape.