The Official Screenshot Thread

XsjadoBlaydette

~s•o√r∆rπy°`
May 26, 2022
Clear 'n Present Danger
Country
Must
been waiting many hours by this Alan Wake 2 workbench for the weapon prompt to appear
ezgif.com-webp-to-png-78.jpg

won't be long till all this will likely be dissolved into the undervoid, so just wanna say am really sorry for being so annoying on here to everyone. also been so so bad at replying to all the people cause of overwhelming social anxieties not helped by my poor wording chocies that made certain engaging in actual conversation over 2 posts will only lead to being despised. font size reduction was even intended to make it easier for others to skim my irritating posts too, simpler to scroll quickly past the incessant noise

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2023
Country
United States

Looks like the artist might’ve been given a hand (or two) on this one.

“Sorry Walter, but your giant meth dragon is no more!”

What kinda idiot runs to the hellscape?

“S’cuse me sir, so you sell free will by any chance?

Don’t go in there!!”, I say. How many thousands of these fools do I tell. Do they ever listen? Not a one!

“You’ve just been wretched, MF’er!!”

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2023
Country
United States
View attachment 10288
Platinum #104 & Trophy #7000 goes to RE4.
Bloody hell…congrats!

At first it sounds like that would take lot of time. Well, surely it did but hear me out. Assuming a proficient, broadly sweeping average of about one trophy per hour, stretching back to when trophies were first implemented, it would still technically be less than an hour and a half per day. One thing people don’t take the time to consider is the breadth of time involved when they’re all, “You’ve spent how many hours playing that game‽”

Anyways, curios to hear what might have been the toughest Platinum? Most/least rewarding?

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
At times could only think of a certain 2019 Nicholas Cage Lovecraft adaptation. 😉

Nice. Some excellent Nic Cage being Nic Cage that. But seriously, it's the Avatar game, right? Because I've seen some footage of that, and I don't think it is supposed to look that saturated and blown out.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Nice. Some excellent Nic Cage being Nic Cage that. But seriously, it's the Avatar game, right? Because I've seen some footage of that, and I don't think it is supposed to look that saturated and blown out.
It is yup, for some reason recently most the default ps5 pic upload options have been removed, so they just ended up being phone cam capturing my various faffing with the telly's 'vivd' setting sliders instead - That one in particular was a tad insane especially in dark nighttime room. Needless to say a couple of sliders were lowered since then lol.