Status
Not open for further replies.

Fieldy409

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 18, 2020
Country
Australia
I don't think you've understood Liv's point or even her political alignment. She's not scoring points on "liberal" protestors. She's criticizing the pearl-clutching pro-cop news anchors and pundits.
Liv is a leftist.

In the US, the democratic party is the "left" party and has left wing members, but it is actually a liberal party. This has resulted in the terms "liberal" and "left wing" being conflated in the US, when they are actually very different. The reality is, most democratic and republican politicians have far more in common with each other than they do with people on the left.

People on the left typically don't have very good feelings about liberals, despite nominally sharing a platform with them. Liberals are often seen as complacent, overly-conciliatory and more concerned with playing respectability politics than actually trying to solve social problems.
Oh okay looks like I got confused I thought in America the normal left were the liberals and the corporatist ones were neo-liberals.

Fieldy409

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 18, 2020
Country
Australia
Cops are shooting people in the head with rubber bullets and people are getting blinded or scarred.

Gross pics below.

Rubber bullets in the head means they are breaking laws on how to use them pretty sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: Revnak

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Cops are shooting people in the head with rubber bullets and people are getting blinded or scarred.

Gross pics below.
IMAGES OF BAD STUFF
Rubber bullets in the head means they are breaking laws.
They clearly dove into the bullets with their faces to make the cops look bad, especially the person who became a photo-journalist as part of her long con to destroy America.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sneed's SeednFeed

Fieldy409

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 18, 2020
Country
Australia
They clearly dove into the bullets with their faces to make the cops look bad, especially the person who became a photo-journalist as part of her long con to destroy America.
Hey man I was still trying to figure out how to hide the pics behind a spoiler when you quoted me, would you mind fixing that in your quote for the benefit of the more squeamish people?

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Hey man I was still trying to figure out how to hide the pics behind a spoiler when you quoted me, would you mind fixing that in your quote for the benefit of the more squeamish people?
Don’t quotes hide themselves a bit? I guess I can do that tho.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Rubber bullets in the head means they are breaking laws on how to use them pretty sure.
Perhaps, but there's been all sorts of issues with less-lethal munitions. Often you get a "they say it's non-lethal, so who cares?" sorta vibe. Can't say that's the case there though, but it'd not surprise me.

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐

How long you think it will take to make arrests?
Oh and the guy who started the damage in Minnesota, does that look like a local protester?
Locals asked the man if he was a cop.. Go figure. They aren't wrong. He looks like he could be a cop:

Last edited:

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
@CM156 I'm interested in a legal question, if you come by.

The justification for kneeling on Floyd seems to be that he resisted arrest by not entering the squad car. Floyd had been falling down, panting, and panickly claiming to be claustrophobic. With the report that he had underlying health issues, I think he may have begun to have a heart attack while in cuffs, and begun panicking.

If that were the case and Floyd could be said to have been under duress, would his noncooperation still have been resisting arrest? And if he'd died of a heart attack and the knee hadn't actually been restraining his breathing to the point of strangulation (which I always felt was iffy, people who truly can't breathe cannot say so), does that change the charges from 3rd degree murder and manslaughter to criminal negligence or something? Or even remove them entirely, given a Supreme Court verdict from 2005 I heard about which states that police are not legally required to protect and save anyone?

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
@CM156 I'm interested in a legal question, if you come by.

The justification for kneeling on Floyd seems to be that he resisted arrest by not entering the squad car. Floyd had been falling down, panting, and panickly claiming to be claustrophobic. With the report that he had underlying health issues, I think he may have begun to have a heart attack while in cuffs, and begun panicking.

If that were the case and Floyd could be said to have been under duress, would his noncooperation still have been resisting arrest? And if he'd died of a heart attack and the knee hadn't actually been restraining his breathing to the point of strangulation (which I always felt was iffy, people who truly can't breathe cannot say so), does that change the charges from 3rd degree murder and manslaughter to criminal negligence or something? Or even remove them entirely, given a Supreme Court verdict from 2005 I heard about which states that police are not legally required to protect and save anyone?
The police using the force they do in the first place is the problem here as they do not know what medical conditions the citizens they are interacting with in the general community have and should treat them all the same respect they would treat their own mother or grandmother. The us VS them mentality of not treating their community with human decency is core here. The police unnecessarily escalating situations endangers themselves, their fellow police officers and everyone in the community and it needs to stop.

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
The police using the force they do in the first place is the problem here as they do not know what medical conditions the citizens they are interacting with in the general community have and should treat them all the same respect they would treat their own mother or grandmother. The us VS them mentality of not treating their community with human decency is core here. The police unnecessarily escalating situations endangers themselves, their fellow police officers and everyone innthe community and it needs to stop.
I am asking for legal specifics, not morality. That police officers could not or would not recognize a heart attack and summon EMS immediately is a whole other barrel of wrong.

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
I am asking for legal specifics, not morality. That police officers could not or would not recognize a heart attack and summon EMS immediately is a whole other barrel of wrong.
They are supposed to be trained to recognize heart attacks and strokes.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020

How long you think it will take to make arrests?
Oh and the guy who started the damage in Minnesota, does that look like a local protester?
Locals asked the man if he was a cop.. Go figure. They aren't wrong. He looks like he could be a cop:
Or more likely he's AntiFA. I mean wasn't there an AntiFA account claiming not to spread rumours like this as it puts AntiFA operatives in the field at risk of being attacked under the false belief they're cops

Kwak

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2014
Country
Or more likely he's AntiFA. I mean wasn't there an AntiFA account claiming not to spread rumours like this as it puts AntiFA operatives in the field at risk of being attacked under the false belief they're cops

More likely? According to what? Your desire that it be?
Cops have long documented history off instigation during protests to escalate and justify violence against protestors.
There was some screenshots of his exwife saying it was him and recognizing the gloves and mask, but there's no evidence. He was reported to have run into a local police station when challenged.
It's suspicious, but there's no definitive evidence. There is however ample video evidence of cops initiating brutal violence against people not engaged in anything.They are evil thugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.