Great game music.

Piscian

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2020
Country
United States
Apologies if this has already been posted. Its my favorite chill background OST.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Asita

Answer Hazy, Ask Again Later
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
USA
Well, Warframe just released another update, and this little ditty came with it. And you know what? It's just fun. The percussive beats have a catchy tune, which only gets catchier as more instruments are added, the lyrics and call and response format gives it that fun 'sea shanty' feel, and I love how the energy in the chorus just keeps building with each repetition.

Elvis Starburst

Unprofessional Rant Artist
Legacy
Aug 9, 2011
The Ys series has always been known for some amazing music, and while Ys 9 is a tiny bit more mixed in some regards, they made this absolutely beautiful gem

Offworlder

Elite Member
Jan 31, 2021
Country
Australia
Still gets me going to this day.

Kinda sums up the whole experience in a five minute tune.

Just beautiful.

I know its memed to death, but it really is one of the great soundtracks.

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy
Nier Replicant is releasing later tonight (my preload is already downloaded, can't wait!) so here's the obligatory:

Sora383

Escapist +
Mar 17, 2010
Alberta the land of snow snow and sometimes sun
Country
Canada
I started playing the new Nier that was released yesterday so of course this song popped into my brain as soon as I turned on the game

This made a relatively simple fight feel a lot more intense. Especially when they integrated the music into the robots evolution.

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
Loving this shit so far. Haven't heard all of it in game yet, but the third track Home, is the "flying around chilling out and exploring song" So freaking good. What I've heard so far is soooo damn good.

wings012

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 7, 2011
Country
Malaysia
I'm sure there's other more iconic and prolific Ace Combat tracks, but this remains one of my favourites. Really gets my blood going.

Reactions: Dalisclock

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
After listening to this with headphones turned to 11 I feel like climbing Mt. Everest

Really need to find flac recordings of this amazing ost. Lots of thick brass, lofty, piercing strings anchored by taught percussion, peppered with gothic electronica to give it a jolt of raw energy and otherworldly depth.

Last edited:
Reactions: happyninja42

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
Forgot about this wonderful gem of a song. Plus it's just so fucking perfect for the opening of the game.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Onechanbara Z2: Chaos has a rocking J-Rock/Pop/Electronic soundtrack. Here is the entire playlist.