Game Articles and Videos Thread

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
@happyninja42 & @hanselthecaretaker. Check this out. Don't worry, it is positive and Pat and DocSquiddy talk good things, but do bring up its flaws. Pat is still playing the game, but Doc did a full playthrough years ago. Woolie has not played it yet.

Thanks but I’ve yet to even touch the game. Will keep this saved for after whenever I play through its story though.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Thanks but I’ve yet to even touch the game. Will keep this saved for after whenever I play through its story though.
I forgot to mention is, but they don't have really any spoilers. But I understand if you want to say it for another time.

In other news...uh-oh!

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Well, now the creator of Five Nights At Freddy's can fuck off. I never care for his game to begin with but after learning about his political leanings, yeah I don't trust the fucker. Especially if it's against marginalized and underprivileged people.

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
Well, now the creator of Five Nights At Freddy's can fuck off. I never care for his game to begin with but after learning about his political leanings, yeah I don't trust the fucker. Especially if it's against marginalized and underprivileged people.

Well, now I'm glad I never bought any of his games. Mostly because Jump Scare Chuck E Cheese isn't something I feel like spending time and money on but yeah, I never realized he's a bit of a turd until now(Well, technically I noticed ResetEra talking about it first because I occasionally lurk over there).

Reactions: BrawlMan